European Online Casinos
Since online casino gambling is illegal in some states in the US, new legislation has been offered to correct this inconsistency. (The Barney Frank Bill is one such piece of legislation). Although we have to also point out that there are just as many inconsistencies in the gambling laws in Europe and other parts of the world as well. European online casinos have fewer legal consequences than those in the US. Thus, it is clear why Europe has the most online casinos that allows for more online players.
Case in point: While it is true that most all casinos allow players outside the US, the casinos we recommend time and again for US players are also available to European players. In fact, outside of those we recommend to US players, there are hundreds more that accept European players and not players from the US. Although there is an imbalance in the number of casinos open to US players – European players can rejoice in the fact that they have can join any of the online casinos that offer the best bonuses, promotions, safety and security they expect.
How Can You Tell If A Casino Accepts European Players?
Actually, there are two ways you can determine if the casino you wish to join accepts European players. The first is that the well-known casinos display the flags of the countries where online gambling is available. The second is by checking the payment methods. They clearly delineate whether transactions can be made from outside the US.
A Bit of History about European Online Casinos
A year before the US enacted the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006; the Gambling Act of 2005 made its way through Parliament and was enacted. It provided for the legalization of online gambling and offered operators the opportunity to apply for licenses. Oddly enough, Italy took the same route as the US in 2006 by prohibiting online casino gambling. But it changed its mind the following year when it adopted the same gambling law as the UK.
What Other Countries in Europe Have Legalized Online Gambling?
To date, Italy, Germany, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden have legalized online gambling. France will begin debate to legalize online gambling beginning next year, and considering that online casino gambling is a multi-billion dollar business, it is hard to imagine that all countries in Europe and elsewhere will not eventually embrace it.
Time will tell!
The following casinos cater to European players:
- All Slots Casino offers European players a 100% match bonus with additional bonuses of up to 5000 EUR over a period of time.
- Ladbrokes Casino.com offers a 100% welcome bonus to European players as well as 20 free spins on the slot game “Tomb Raider.”
- Miami Club Casino offers 800 EUR bonus for European players. Moreover, they have the quickest payout among European casinos.
- Bovada Casino offers European players a 100% first deposit match up to 500 EUR!
- Liberty Slots Casino has already become a huge hit among slot players in Europe
- Slots Oasis Casino offers a special slots bonus for European slots players. Slots 400% bonus up to EUR 4000!