There are many people wishing to play poker and deposit with PayPal. Unfortunately you will not find many online poker rooms that accept PayPal as a deposit method. PayPal stopped to processing gambling transactions way back in 2002.
Luckily, there is a way to fund your poker account with PayPal
How to fund poker account with PayPal
Many poker rooms accept VISA as a payment method, so if it works directly for you you are lucky - way more then most of American poker players. If you have experienced credit card rejections, follow next 3 steps to fund your poker account with your PayPal:
- Open prepaid debit card that may be funded with PayPal - we can recommend Mango card - see details below.
- Transfer funds from PayPal to the debit card (free with Mango card)
- Deposit to your poker account from the debit card
Best PayPal Poker Rooms
Here is the list of the best poker rooms for US players where method described above works:
- Bovada Poker - Designed to create the best online poker experience, 100% welcome bonus up to $1,000!
- Cake Poker - Get HUGE deposit bonus 110% plus entry to a New Depositor $500 Freeroll
Paypal Poker for Europeans
Ladbrokes Poker has Paypal deposit option for the holders of non-usa paypal accounts.
Alternative methods to fund your poker room account
Another way to play poker with PayPal is to transfer money from PayPal via cash or bank wire to one of the available PayPal alternatives. There is a limited number of them for US poker players though. The best of them are Credit Cards (if it works), Click2Pay(if you already have a Click2Pay account), UseMyBank, Western Union and EcoCard.
Mango card details
- No fees for PayPal and online fund transfers, direct payroll deposits, check or money order deposits and Bank ACH
- Activation fee - NO FEE
- monthly maintenance fee of $5