Throughout history, women have played an important role in society. One of the most celebrated women in ancient Egyptian history was Cleopatra. While Helen of Troy was “the face that launched a thousand ships,” it was Cleopatra who led the army of ships to defeat her enemies. It is no wonder, then, that of all the women who ruled in ancient Egypt as Pharaohs, it is Cleopatra who has gained worldwide acclaim through books, movies, documentaries and, within the last several years, has graced the world of online casinos and slot games. When you join and play Cleopatra’s Palace Casino slots, there are over 100 casino games available to you. But, take a closer look and you will find a number of themed slots from ancient Egypt including: Cleopatra’s Gold Slots, Caesar’s Empire Slots, and Pharaoh’s Gold Slots.
Sunshine Slots is proud to showcase three Cleopatra’s Palace Casino slots that pay homage to Cleopatra, the Pharaoh’s of Egypt, and Caesar’s Empire. It was after Cleopatra’s death that her beloved Egypt came under Roman rule, and thus she was forever known as the last Pharaoh of Egypt.
Cleopatra Pyramid Slots
Cleopatra’s Pyramid Slots is a 5-reel, 20-payline bonus video slot game that remains one of the most played slot games ever with such bonus features as wilds, wild multipliers, scatters, 15 free spins, and a Pyramid Bonus Game. Play this fantastic game at USA friendly online casinos like: Lincoln Casino, Liberty Slots Casino and Miami Club Casino.
Cleopatra’s Gold Slots
Cleopatra’s Gold Slots is a 5-reel, 20-payline bonus progressive video slot with symbols that embody the history of a Pharaoh in ancient Egypt. The symbols are vivid and beautifully rendered and include: Ankh, Bast, Cleopatra, Eye of Horus, Pyramid, Scarab beetle, Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten, and Nine. The coin size ranges from $.01 to $5, and the maximum bet is $100. Unlike other Cleopatra slots that offer a bonus game, Cleopatra’s Gold slots utilizes Cleopatra as the wild symbol and a multiplier, along with the Pyramid as the scatter symbol.
Here are additional reasons to play Cleopatra’s Gold Slots:
- There is a free spins feature in Cleopatra’s Gold slots that can garner you higher payouts. When 3 or more Pyramid symbols appear anywhere on the reels, you win 15 free spins and all winnings are tripled.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by the total bet. If, during the free spins round you get another 3 Pyramid symbols, you will win another 15 free spins.
- Cleopatra’s symbol substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter symbol. Your prize is doubled when Cleopatra’s symbol appears one or more times in a winning combination.
- The maximum win per paid spin is 40,000 times a bet per line!
Caesar’s Empire Slots
Cleopatra makes another appearance in Caesar’s Empire Slots at Cleopatra’s Palace Casino. Caesar’s Empire is a 5-reel, 20-payline bonus progressive video slot that continues ancient Egyptian theme saga. With the Roman Coliseum as a backdrop, you are once again reminded that it was Cleopatra’s demise that brought about the rise of the Roman Empire. Caesar’s Empire Slots has a coin size ranging from $.01 to $5, and the maximum bet is $100. The rich and colorful symbols include: Caesar, Cleopatra, the Coliseum, Fruits, Helmets, Shields, Ace, King, Queen, Jack, Ten, and Nine.
As with Cleopatra’s Gold Slots, Caesar’s Empire offers a free spins bonus game and some other special features at Cleopatra’s Palace Casino:
- Caesar’s Gold Coin is the wild symbol and also a multiplier by 3 times.
- The Coliseum is the scatter symbol. Caesar’s Gold Coin symbol appears on reels 1, 2, 3, and 4 during regular play, and substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter symbol. Winnings are tripled when his symbol appears in a winning combination.
- You can win 10 free games playing Caesar’s Empire Slots. A free game is triggered when one or more Caesars appear on the reels in conjunction with the coliseum on reel 5.
- 10 free games are awarded, during which all winnings are doubled and Caesar may also appear on reel 5.
- All coliseum symbols change into Caesar or Cleopatra during the free games, and every Caesar that appears awards up to 5 free games.
Pharaoh’s Gold Slots
It is fitting that we conclude with a classic slot game – Pharaoh’s Gold Slots at Cleopatra’s Palace Casino. This is a 3-reel, 3-payline slot with traditional ancient Egyptian symbols including: Ankh, Cobra, Eye of Horus, Pharaoh, and Scarab beetles. Its exotic desert background invokes images of a time long ago when Cleopatra, the last Egyptian Pharaoh, ruled the land. The coin size ranges from $.05 to $5, and has a maximum bet of $15. This is a great game for penny slot players, providing hours of enjoyment. Although there is no bonus round, the Eye of Horus is the wild symbol and substitutes for all other symbols except the scatter symbol. It can produce more winning combinations for you. Every time you get the Eye of Horus it dissolves and substitutes for the symbol you need to win a high payout. With a jackpot of $500, based on the max bet of 3 coins and getting 3 Pharaoh’s; you can also win $250 for 3 Pharaohs with a bet of 1 or 2 coins, and $125 for getting 3 scarab beetles.
We invite you to play Pharaoh’s Gold Slots along with Cleopatra’s Gold Slots and Caesar’s Empire Slots at Cleopatra’s Palace Casino. Join today and discover why Cleopatra, no matter where her image may appear, is still Queen of slots!
Where to play Cleopatra Palace Casino games?
As we've mentioned in our Cleopatra’s Palace Casino review the casino has been completely closed, but luckily the Cleopatra’s Palace Casino games are still there and may be played by US players too at the following casinos: