Reel Crime: Stealing Christmas SlotsRemy and Raoul return in the new Reel Crime: Stealing Christmas Slots. Reminiscent of the movie "Home Alone," Reel Crime is an excellent game in which the main characters are wanna be burglars who think they can be the best at their craft. But lo and behold, the house they intend to rob is not empty, and a child will put a damper on the duo's intentions.
Slot Game DeveloperThe provider is Rival Gaming.
Play Reel Crime: Stealing Christmas Slots in Demo ModeYou can play Reel Crime: Stealing Christmas Slots in Demo Mode at our recommended online casinos.
The Theme of this GameReel Crime: Stealing Christmas Slots is a Christmas/Robbery theme-based slot.
The Game DesignThe brilliant design of Reel Crime is what Rival is famous for - Interactive Slots. Remy and Raoul first appear in their black and white striped shirts and black masks as they tiptoe across the screen. The slot is outside the 5-story home. The symbols occupy the first three floors, with the upper two floors blank. The snow is falling gently, and the front door has Christmas Lights. On the fourth floor, you can see Santa waving to players.
Type of SlotReel Crime: Stealing Christmas is a 5x5 bonus video I-Slot.
Active Pay LinesReel Crime: Stealing Christmas Slots has 243 pay lines when first playing the slot. It gets even more exciting as you play.
Betting OptionsThe betting options begin with one cent up to $.25, with a max bet of $62.50 based on ten lines played.
Paytable LocationClick on the checkered box at the bottom of the slot to access the paytable.
- Drop Icons
- Any Drop Icon win will trigger the Drop Feature. The Drop Icons that started the winning combo will disappear, and the symbols above them will fall into fill the empty spaces. All of the drop icon symbols appear in the paytable.
- The Wild symbol is the Blonde Boy. There are 3xs and 9xs Wild multipliers.
- The Scatter symbol is Remy and Raoul. Scatter symbols will award a payout when displayed anywhere on the screen and are not required to fall on a pay line.
- When the game begins, players have access to the first three floors in regular play with 243 ways to win.
- Landing three Scatter symbols will open the blinds on the fourth floor, triggering the "Protect the House" round. Having four of the floors lit offers players 1,024 win lines.
- Landing three Scatter symbols in the "Protect the House" round opens up the fifth-floor blinds to the "Penthouse Mayhem" round with 3,125 ways to win.
- Free Spins
- Three or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels will trigger free spins.
- 5 Scatters = 15 Protect the House Spins
- 4 Scatters = 10 Protect the House Spins
- 3 Scatters = 5 Protect the House Spins