Debit Card Online Casinos
This article will provide you with information about popular debit cards you may use in your casino gambling, and help you to choose online casinos that accept debit cards as well as review the debit cards in common.
Debit Card for Online Gambling
- Walmart Money Card Easy to get and well known, Walmart Money Cards are a very nice solution to the online casinos depositing problem. If your VISA transactions cannot get through, Walmart Money Card is the solution for you.
- Wired Plastic Card – works for US players both for deposits and withdrawals and acts pretty much like a regular VISA. One can load the Wired Plastic Card for $3.95 via WU or for $3.50 via MoneyGram at the nearest Wal-Mart. According to the feedback we get, Wired Plastic Card was accepted at majority of the US friendly casinos listed below If you want to withdraw your winnings, it takes about 3 business days and you have your money back to your Wired Plastic Card. Strongly recommended for USA online casino players.
- Solo – more then five million users used to enjoy Solo debit card payment, but recently Solo debit cards are out of the market. And it's a shame, because with Solo you have control, you may decide how much money you are willing to spend, so it was a great option for people with gambling problems.
- Maestro (Switch) – Maestro (former Switch) is international debit card owned by Master Card , and sometimes called "the new cash" because it's used all around the world. In US Maestro is closely related to the Cirrus ATM network, but handled through Visa network as well. In Europe, Maestro is the successor to the Eurocheque system. Maestro debit card is not available for US players,
- Carte Bleue ("Blue Card") – French debit card that may be used in France, but it's variation, Carte Bleue Visa Electron can be used internationally. Established in 1973 Carte Bleue Visa Electron has a reputation of the old and well established debit card. Carte Bleue Visa Electron cannot be used by US customers for gambling transactions.
Debit card casinos for US players
We can recommend a number of reputable online casinos where American players can make deposits using a majority of the debit cards:
Number of casino payment method alternatives are available too.
If you decide to use an alternative to debit card payment methods, you may choose from the list of US customers friendly casino list Please note that players from following states: Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Washington and Wisconsin are limited in the choice. If you live in one of the states above, please make sure the casino of your choice accepts your state customers.
Debit Card Poker RoomsThere are many debit cards available on the market today and some of them may be used to make deposits to poker rooms. We can recommend to use Wired Plastic™ Prepaid Visa® Card, Switch and Carte Bleue Visa Electron debit cards on the following poker room sites:
Debit Card Benefits and Key Features
- Convenience for users and high customer satisfaction
- Personal identification number (PIN) protection Increases security and eliminates fraud due to theft
- Accurate and simplified reconciliation
- Instant issuance cards for immediate card distribution
- Online, real-time funding, and 24-hour access to card holder account information
- Access at ATMs and merchants worldwide
- Accepted by online casinos along with other vendors
Popular Casino Payment Options
Prepaid/ATM payment method for US players
Switch debit card wiki page