Atari To Offer Real Money Gambling!
Remember those classic arcade games like Centipede, Pong and Asteroids? What superb fun they provided and they fun is about to be reignited and given a little bit of a twist as Atari are planning on launching a real money gambling site in partnership with Pairplay. Not long after announcing their social deal, Atari will team up with Pairplay and launch a whole new offering across desktop, mobile and social channels and you get to gamble real money on the great Atari arcade games. The launch of the real money site is pencilled in for later this year, and being honest...we can’t wait. Atari is going through a massive rebuilding process after it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in 2013 and since securing that it has actively sought the new investment it required for growth. Atari CEO Fred Chesnais stated that, "Pariplay's expertise in the real money gambling category coupled with their solid back-end architecture makes them an ideal partner, this initiative, coupled with our recent FlowPlay social casino announcement, supports our broader vision to expand Atari's legacy properties outside of the gaming field." It’s been a good few months and the company has succeeded in getting itself out of bankruptcy and now has control of its US facing operations. Pairplay are also working on ensuring that Atari games are available for network partners and the future is looking a whole lot brighter for a company that many of us remember well.
New Slots News
- New Shark School Slot November 16, 2020
- Rooks Revenge November 4, 2020
- Slot Games at Las Atlantis Casino Online October 15, 2020
- 3 Wishes Slots October 7, 2020
- Lost Secret of Atlantis from Rival October 4, 2020
- Rapunzels' Tower Slots August 10, 2020
- In the News-June 3, 2015 August 5, 2020
- Rival Launches a Fabulous New Slot Game – Catsino August 5, 2020
- Secret Jungle Slots Premiers August 5, 2020
- New Slots From Microgaming in February August 5, 2020