Will the Tax Cuts Bill Pass the Senate?
Now that the Senate has voted to proceed, (83-15) members of the Senate will vote on the Tax Cuts Bill. If it is passed, it will be sent to the House for a vote. If the House, for any reason rejects it or replaces it with a more suitable Tax Cuts Bill, it will be sent back to the Senate for a final vote.
Read the Tax Cuts BillFor those of you who are interested in the Tax Cuts Bill in general and the Poker Legislation in particular, we strongly recommend you read the entire bill at: http://thomas.loc.gov/ : You can find a draft of the Poker legislation, obtained by Politico.com . There has also been speculation (as stated by John McCain when he referred to the poker legislation and the Omnibus bill) that the Poker Legislation may become part of an Omnibus Bill that is necessary to fund the Federal Government. Therefore, if the Poker bill is not part of the Tax Cut bill, (and we cannot say for certain that it is) it may inevitably be inserted into the Omnibus bill. More drama ahead…….
The Senate Vote…………..PostponedThe final vote on the Tax Cuts Bill has been postponed until sometime this week. And that’s politics, folks!
- Reels of Joy Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 15, 2020
- Lucky Tiger Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 11, 2020
- 888 True Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 10, 2020
- Ripple Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes September 7, 2020
- King Johnnie No Deposit Bonus Codes September 3, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 26, 2020
- Vegas Wild Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 24, 2020
- Tangiers Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 17, 2020
- Lincoln Withdrawal Methods August 12, 2020
- Winnerama Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes August 9, 2020