European Online Casinos
Since online casino gambling is illegal in some states in the US, new legislation has been offered to correct this inconsistency. (The Barney Frank Bill is one such piece of legislation). Although we have to also point out that there are just as many inconsistencies in the gambling laws in Europe and other parts of the world as well. European online casinos have fewer legal consequences than those in the US. Thus, it is clear why Europe has the most online casinos that allows for more online players. Case in point: While it is true that most all casinos allow players outside the US, the casinos we recommend time and again for US players are also available to European players. In fact, outside of those we recommend to US players, there are hundreds more that accept European players and not players from the US. Although there is an imbalance in the number of casinos open to US players – European players can rejoice in the fact that they have can join any of the online casinos that offer the best bonuses, promotions, safety and security they expect.
How Can You Tell If A Casino Accepts European Players?Actually, there are two ways you can determine if the casino you wish to join accepts European players. The first is that the well-known casinos display the flags of the countries where online gambling is available. The second is by checking the payment methods. They clearly delineate whether transactions can be made from outside the US.
A Bit of History about European Online CasinosA year before the US enacted the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act of 2006; the Gambling Act of 2005 made its way through Parliament and was enacted. It provided for the legalization of online gambling and offered operators the opportunity to apply for licenses. Oddly enough, Italy took the same route as the US in 2006 by prohibiting online casino gambling. But it changed its mind the following year when it adopted the same gambling law as the UK.
What Other Countries in Europe Have Legalized Online Gambling?To date, Italy, Germany, UK, Ireland, Denmark, Norway, and Sweden have legalized online gambling. France will begin debate to legalize online gambling beginning next year, and considering that online casino gambling is a multi-billion dollar business, it is hard to imagine that all countries in Europe and elsewhere will not eventually embrace it. Time will tell!
The Following Casinos Cater to European Players:
- Ladbrokes Casino.com offers a 100% welcome bonus to European players as well as 20 free spins on the slot game “ Tomb Raider Slots .”
- Miami Club Casino offers 800 EUR bonus for European players. Moreover, they have the quickest payout among European casinos.
- Bovada Casino offers European players a 100% first deposit match up to 500 EUR!
- Liberty Slots Casino has already become a huge hit among slot players in Europe
- Slottyway Casino
- Golden Crown Casino
- Bets724 Casino
- Jackie Jackpot Casino
- Anonymous Casino
- Ocean Breeze Casino
- BetItOn Casino
- Lucky31 Casino
- GetSlots Casino
- Dux Casino
- Goodwin Casino
- Golden Axe Casino
- Busr Casino
- BondiBet Casino
- Euro Palace Casino
- NgageWin Casino
- Everum Casino
- BingoSpirit Casino
- 77Spins Casino
- OG Casino
- CryptoBet Casino
- EuroLotto Casino
- Eat Sleep Bet Casino
- Dragonara Casino
- Cookie Casino
- Club Lounge Casino
- Casoo Casino
- Casinoin Casino
- Xbet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 16, 2020
- Thanksgiving Bonuses and Slots November 16, 2020
- CryptoBet Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Golden Nugget Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 12, 2020
- Slots.Ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 7, 2020
- Slots7 Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes November 2, 2020
- WildCard City No Deposit Bonus Codes November 15, 2020
- New Scratchcard Games at BetOnline November 1, 2020
- Joka Room Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes October 29, 2020
- Latest No Deposit Casino Bonus Codes October 29, 2020