EZ Pai Gow
DEQ Systems is well known for their gaming software. It has announced that it will be providing two casinos in Las Vegas, the Palazzo and Venetian, with its latest game EZ Pai Gow. As a leader in bonus, table games and jackpot software, DEQ is proud of its new offering. The Venetian and Palazzo Casinos has provided four machines of EZ Pai Gow. EZ Pai Gow will join the G3 progressives that is currently offered at these casinos.
EZ Pai GowThis new form of Pai Gow Poker is very revolutionary. Pai Gow is dominoes game with its roots in China. EZ Pai Gow is a faster form of this poker game. It also removes the 5 percent commission for winning hands. Instead, DEQ Systems Corp has now installed a push during those times when the dealer has a Queen high hand. If players place a wager on this Queen high hand occurring, there is the potential for this wager to pay 50 to 1. However, this is only if the Queen high Pai Gow is marked “Queen’s Dragon.”Therefore, players can win more money and the casino will also receive new revenue.
About DEQ Systems CorpDEQ Systems Corp is well known for its use of G3 technology. It is available in more than 30 countries. This technology has improved the service of dealer hand betting and multiple credit betting.
- Best NetEnt Casinos October 14, 2020
- Alderney License October 7, 2020
- Online Casino Payout Reports October 7, 2020
- Mr Green Casino Announces Live Dealers July 30, 2020
- Cryptologic and Orbis Technology Ink a Deal June 18, 2020
- Real Time Gaming Slots June 7, 2020
- Betonsoft Launch 11 New Video Poker Games for Mobile April 1, 2020
- Rival Slots February 11, 2020
- Playtech Launch Double Attack Blackjack February 6, 2020
- Lincoln Software February 5, 2020