The Daddy of All Slots – Microgaming
If you’ve read any of our reviews involving online casinos powered by Microgaming, the first thing you will notice is the high volume of slot games numbering in the 100’s. This has been the mainstay of Microgaming’s portfolio for years. Although some of their online casinos are not open to US players, nonetheless, they outweigh even the best US casino online . Their mantra is quite true: “Our games are made to be played. They include some of the biggest names in entertainment and some of the most imaginative creations in online gaming.” You just can’t argue with that statement.
Microgaming SlotsThus, when it comes to big name slots, Microgaming has the edge on every brand. For example, we recently announced Microgaming’s newest launch of Tarzan Slots to great fanfare. Other slot games that have proven to be successful include: Jurassic Park, Bridesmaids, Immortal Romance Slots , Thunderstruck Slots , Cool Wolf, Terminator 2 , Battlestar Galactica Slots , Playboy, and many more. The Microgaming platforms include download, flash, mobile, quickfire, and multi-player. And these stats are just incredible: more than 500 online casinos use their brand; there are more than 350 mobile games; and more than 850 casino games, and to top all of this off more than €647 million has been paid out in progressive jackpots. So there you have it, just a taste of what Microgaming has and what it has done for online casinos. The future, then, for Microgaming, is going to be an exciting one.
- Best NetEnt Casinos October 14, 2020
- EZ Pai Gow October 8, 2020
- Alderney License October 7, 2020
- Online Casino Payout Reports October 7, 2020
- Mr Green Casino Announces Live Dealers July 30, 2020
- Cryptologic and Orbis Technology Ink a Deal June 18, 2020
- Real Time Gaming Slots June 7, 2020
- Betonsoft Launch 11 New Video Poker Games for Mobile April 1, 2020
- Rival Slots February 11, 2020
- Playtech Launch Double Attack Blackjack February 6, 2020