Here Comes Caesar!
As you know Nevada and New Jersey signed on to legalize intrastate online gambling. Well, now it seems Atlantic City Casinos are getting into the fray. Caesars is now in the process of applying for an online gambling license. It is reported they will offer their full suite of games. Licenses for online gambling will be given to a select number of Atlantic City casinos, but it is estimated that Caesars will have the first one sometime this year.
USA Gambling News
- Probability Is Looking At USA Alliances As Online Gambling Gathers Momentum August 9, 2020
- Low Limit Online Casinos August 4, 2020
- Wire Transfer for US Gambling August 2, 2020
- Ignition Poker August 2, 2020
- Club Player News July 15, 2020
- Join Bookmaker Casino July 15, 2020
- Fair Go Casino Welcomes US Players! July 2, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Betonline Sportsbook June 18, 2020