Now it’s New Jersey’s Turn
And They’re Off!
Just in time for Halloween, Delaware will launch its real money online gaming on October 31. Three casinos will offer a full line of casino games online. These games include slots, poker, and table games. To participate in this, the first state to offer online gambling, players have to be residents of Delaware. They will be using 888’s software.
Now it’s New Jersey’s Turn!
By Thanksgiving, New Jersey’s casinos in Atlantic City will offer the full line of casino games online to its New Jersey population on November 26. The participating casinos and software include: Caesars Entertainment Casinos - 888 Holdings; Borgata Hotel and Casino - bwin.Party; The Trump Taj Mahal Casino - Ultimate Gaming; Trump Plaza – Betfair; Tropicana – Gamesys; and Golden Nugget - Bally Technologies.
Multi-Player Halloween Tournament
Golden Riviera is hosting a $1000 Slot Tournament utilizing Lucky Witch Slot, powered by Microgaming. This is a 5-reel, 15-payline slot that will enhance your Halloween celebration with lucrative payouts. The buy-in is $5, and there will be 20 top players each receiving $50. Another incentive to join Golden Riviera Casino is that new players will be able to claim $2500 to play for free for 60 minutes. No deposit required!
USA Gambling News
- Borgata Casino Sues Phil Ivey for a $10 Million Baccarat Scam November 9, 2020
- Foxwoods Resort Casino and GameAccount Partner Up November 4, 2020
- Foxwoods Online Slots November 3, 2020
- Spin Palace Sports October 15, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook October 15, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook October 14, 2020
- 5 USA-Friendly Online Casinos to Consider October 14, 2020
- SportsBetting.ag Poker Room October 12, 2020
- PokerKing October 8, 2020
- 888.com Nevada News October 8, 2020