MX Digital and former NBA player Dennis Rodman to Release Casino Game Line
MX Digital, a game developer owned by BHE TV, announced a partnership with Dennis Rodman. They are working together on a line of online casino games that feature the superstar. Dennis Rodman's frequent travels to Europe led to his interest in online casinos. After appearing as a spokesperson for GoldenPalace , the company saw more than $1 million in bets. With the interest he is gaining, it's not surprising that he'd partner with MX Digital to create his own casino games. Hopes are high for continued growth for casinos and games that feature Mr. Rodman. Dennis Rodman started filming scenes for some of the video slot games. The goal is to make Mr. Rodman an integral part of each game. His appearance and personality will shine in each one and draw players in as a result. Look for Dennis Rodman's games starting in mid-2013 in both online and mobile casinos offering MX Digital games.
About Dennis RodmanDennis Rodman is in the NBA's Hall of Fame. He retired in 2000 after playing for the Chicago Bulls, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, L.A. Lakers, and San Antonio Spurs. He's also worked as a professional wrestler and been on a few reality TV shows, such as “Celebrity Mole, the UK's “Celebrity Big Brother, and “All-Star Celebrity Appearance.”
About MX DigitalSince 2008, MX Digital has been an innovative creator of interactive casino games. Among their line of video slot machines are Taxi Frenzy slots, Montecarlo Millions slots, and Candy Town slots.
- Rival Casinos August 2, 2020
- Crazy Vegas Casino Launch Live Dealers August 2, 2020
- Antigua Plans to Launch Pirate Site over US Dispute August 2, 2020
- Celebrate 2016 at Slots.LV Casino Vegas Style August 2, 2020
- Real money winning at the Roulette Wheel August 2, 2020
- Slot Player Strategy August 2, 2020
- Celebrate 60 years of Rock 'n Roll with Jackpot Capital Casino August 2, 2020
- Silverton Casino and Hotel Announce New Sportsbook July 29, 2020
- Cabaret Club Casino July 19, 2020
- Online Gambling News July 15, 2020