Where's the Gold SlotsAs a slot game, you can play Where's the Gold Slots at our top US casinos. As a pokie, you can play this game at the top Australian casinos. This game, too, is part of the Lightning Links series of pokies. So it is we have widened the circle of Aristocrat games by ending up diggin' for Gold. How fitting!
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Aristocrat is the provider.
What is the Theme of this Game?Where's The Gold Slots is a miner's theme-based slot.
What Type of Game is Where's The Gold Slots?Where's The Gold Slots a 5-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Pay Lines Are There in this Game?Where's The Gold Slots has 25 pay lines.
What is the Design of this Game?With a golden background, the only thing we can view is the slot game. Once again, the card symbols outshine the regular characters. In cartoonish design, the symbols are uniquely wonderful and easy to view and read about in the paytable.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting starts with one cent up to $4.00. The max bet is $100 per spin.
Is there a Bonus Feature and Free Spins in this Game?
- There is a Bonus Feature and a Free Spins Round.
- The Dynamite symbol is the Scatter symbol. Get all five o win50xs your bet. The Gold Miner pays out 500 coins when you get all five.
- Where's The Gold Feature Free Spins Round
- When you get 3, 4, or 5 Dynamite symbols, you will trigger this round. Win up to 10 free spins and up to 3 Wild Gold Symbols.
- Select a Character
- The selected character appears with a spotlight.
- The number of free spins won is equal to the number of Nuggets appearing in the window on the reels by Gold symbols during the free spins round as follows:
- Gold symbols are Wild. The retrigger feature available.
- The number of features remaining depends upon the number next to the Nugget.