The World Series of Poker 2103 is just over the half way stage and Bovada Poker are already thinking about next years event! That's right, you can qualify this July for a side event at the WSOP 2014 by playing in the Bovada Poker Mini Series. There's a total of 35 events and a prize pool of $150,000. There's nothing like a little forward planning and just imagine, should you get in on the action right now, by the middle of July, before the WSOP Main Event 2013 is over, you could be one of the 2 players that Bovada is sending to next years poker extravaganza. It's not just your seat in a side event either, Bovada will pay for your travel, your hotel and give you spending money...that's a whole trip booked and good to go for next year meaning you can relax all summer long in the knowledge that you have already qualified for the WSOP 2014! Here's what you need to do to get your seat...
- From June 24th to July 18th there will be 35 Mini Series Events - Minimum 2 events per day
- Over 140 qualifiers - Buy in's start at just $0.055
- Qualify directly for the semi final with events running everyday for buy in's of just $5.50
- Top 50 Semi final players go to the final and there is no direct buy in to this event
- Play in Final on July 18th with top 2 finishers winning WSOP 2014 packages, 3-9th places get a $162 ticket to Bovada $100K GTD
- Play in 20 events and automatically qualify for semi final, play in 30 and qualify for the Final
Don't forget that the prizes are separate to the actual tourney prize pools, making this Mini Series very special indeed, in fact the kick off event on June 30th is a $10,000 Guaranteed tournament, so get in on the action right now. If you are not a member of Bovada Poker just yet then get signed up right now and enjoy the sweet 100% welcome bonus of up to $1,000 too. It's a great summer to start playing at Bovada Poker.