We would like to introduce a new poker site entitled SwC Poker 3.0. The following is the About Us introduction from SwC that is quite important to read and will explain exactly how they operate and using Bitcoins only. SwC Poker is a downloadable poker room also offering mobile poker using proprietary software licensed in Antigua and Barbuda.
About the Poker Room
“SwC Poker is the original Bitcoin poker site. We helped create Bitcoin poker. By any measure, SwC poker is currently the largest bitcoin poker site. With anonymous accounts, industry-lowest rake, and fast cashouts, SwC Poker offers a player friendly experience that is truly a new style of online poker site. Because SwC does "No Banking, Only Bitcoin" we can keep transaction costs low and pass that savings on to the player in the form of low rake and exciting promotions.
Play online poker using bitcoin at SwC on a wide variety of poker games. Our online bitcoin poker site spreads No-limit hold’em, mixed games, stud, omaha, draw games, and open face Chinese poker. SwC Poker has both bitcoin poker cash games and bitcoin poker tournaments. The biggest no-limit holdem tournament of the week is the “BIG BTC” which takes place on the last Sunday of each month. The prizepool is guaranteed at 1,000,000 chips, which equals one bitcoin.” (Source: SwC Poker)
Does SwC Poker Room Accept USA/ Australia/ Canada/ Europe Players?
SwC does not accept players from New York, but does accept players from other states in the US.
What is the Registration Process?
To join SwC Poker, you have to fill out the required information by clicking on Lobby on the left side of the main page. The next page will give you the opportunity to Create an Account.
Can I Play SwC Poker without having to Register?
Yes you can. If you notice at the left hand side of the Lobby is a list of Cash Games. Choose any one and it will take you directly to the gaming area where you begin to play directly on your browser.
What are the Games at SwC Poker?
The games include: Hold ‘Em, Pineapple Hold ‘Em, Short Deck Hold ‘Em, Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, 5 Card Omaha, 5 Card Omaha Hi/Lo, Courchevel, Stud, Stud Hi/Lo, Razz, 2-7 Triple Draw, Badugi, and Badeucy.
What are the Wagering Requirements?
The Stakes include: Any, Micro, Low, Medium, and High.
Are there Tournaments at SwC?
Yes, currently there are 394 tournaments.
What are the Bonuses and Promotions at SwC?
There are a myriad of Promotions at SwC, and we will list them all here for you to peruse:
- The Krill Leaderboard: The top 5 Krill earners each week will win additional prizes of up to 10,000 chips. The top 5Krill earners each month will win larger prizes of up to 30,000 chips! The full breakdown of prizes can be found directly on the leaderboard page. Join in the competition and earn Krill by playing in raked cash games, and be sure to check the leaderboard often to see your current rankings for the week and month! Weekly leaderboards run from 0:00 UTC Monday to 23:59 UTC Sunday. Monthly leaderboards run from 0:00 UTC on the first day of the month to 23:59 UTC on the last day of the month.
- 24/7 Freerolls: All day. Every day. Only at SwC Poker. Freerolls are poker tournaments that don't cost anything to enter and have a small prize pool. All SwC accounts can enter the freerolls immediately upon registration. SwC Poker freerolls run every hour on the :30's and have 30 minutes of late registration, so there is always a freeroll available for registration in the lobby. New players can test the software for free by playing these tournaments, and our current players that want to play the game of poker risk-free are welcome to enter as many freerolls as they wish. Because freerolls pay a small amount of chips to the winners, players that cash in a freeroll will have enough chips to play the No Rake Microstakes cash tables.
- No Rake Micro Stakes: These micro limit tables can be found in the NLH & PLO lobbies like other cash tables, but these tables charge no rake at all. It is absolutely free to play the lowest limit tables at SwC. The “Run it Twice” feature available on No Rake Microstakes tables enables micro players to enjoy this fun new feature too. Players that cash in the freeroll will then have the required buy in for No Rake Microstakes tables, and could build a bankroll starting from nothing.
- Twitch Bounties: Twitch bounties are prizes awarded for achieving certain goals while streaming SwC Poker on Twitch. The qualification requirements and award amounts vary for each bounty. Each bounty can only be won once. Award amounts are listed in SwC Chips promotions page.
- Bad Beat Jackpot: The BBJ is in play on all Jackpot tables when at least 4 players are dealt into the hand. The BBJ is activated when a player loses the main pot with AAATT or better, and both the winner and loser have a qualifying hand. A qualifying Full House or Straight Flush must play both hole cards. A qualifying Four of a Kind must play a pocket pair.
- The jackpot can be won at the BBJ Hold'em tables, noted by the yellow background color and “Jackpot” table name. The rake taken at BBJ tables is the same schedule as the regular tables, but 20% of each drop is contributed to the jackpot. When hit, the jackpot pays out as follows:
- 35% to the loser of the hand
- 20% to the winner of the hand
- 15% to all other players dealt into the hand
- 10% house fee
- The remainder seeds the next jackpot. The initial jackpot was seeded with 100,000 chips. The current jackpot amount is shown at the top of the client, as well as on jackpot tables.
Does SwC Have a Rewards Program?
Yes. It is called the Krill Rewards Program. Players receive Krill every time they are dealt into a raked hand. Collect Krill to earn permanent rewards, including rakeback, and access to exclusive freerolls. The more Krill you collect, the more rewards you unlock! Krill never decreases or resets. Check out the Krill Waves on SwC’s Promotions Page.
Is SwC A Mobile Casino?
Yes. It is available for Android, Windows, and iOS devices.
Are the Games at SwC Instant Play?
Does SwC have a Blog and/or Forums?
Yes, they do have a Blog.
What are the Deposit Methods at SwC?
SwC is strictly a Bitcoin Casino. You can access the Bitcoin FAQ section where you will have access to everything you need to know about this cryptocurrency.
Who is the Affiliate for SwC?
The affiliate is SWC Poker Affiliate Program.
How Do I Reach Customer Support?
While I have not seen any indication of customer support, you can sign up for their newsletter from the main page so that you are kept informed as to what is going on at this new Bitcoin Poker Site.
SwC is a brand new Poker site that is getting rave reviews from its players. Since the launch of Bitcoins, you may have noticed that many poker sites have emerged due to the anonymity of the players using Bitcoins. SwC points this out clearly and concisely in their About Us Introduction. I find this site to be easy to navigate; the games can be played for free or real money (Bitcoins), and the number of tournaments is quite large for a poker site. What is equally more impressive are the promotions! I highly recommend you join SwC Poker 3.0 as you can enjoy this very popular game online or on your Android, iOS, and Window Mobile Devices.