Poker Stars World Cup of Poker
What could be better than visiting the Bahamas? Imagine going there for free with an opportunity to win $100,000 at the Poker Stars World Cup of Poker (WCP) Grand Final! The Poker Stars World Cup Slots of Poker brings together players from 54 nations Around the World Slots , giving them the chance to battle it out in one of the most intense poker battles on Earth. Only one country can win bragging rights and the $100,000 first place prize money during the tournament’s Grand Final in the Bahamian paradise. While the first place prize is obviously the largest, the tournament carries a total $290,000 prize pool, allowing more than one country to take home cash.
Qualifying For The US Poker Stars TeamThe qualifying process for the US Poker Stars Team is broken up into several stages, as follows:
- Stage 1 National Team Qualification: The first step to getting to the Bahamas for the Poker Stars World Cup of Poker is qualifying for the National Team (USA Team). There are four players on each team. Players can gain a chance at being placed on the National Team by going through their state team qualification process or by being a high scoring Tournament Leader Board player. These players will move to the State-Playoff Championship rounds.
- Stage 2 Regional Play-offs: The three champions at the State-Playoff Championship will move to this stage of the qualifying process. In this stage the four-player National Teams will play a series of Team Play-off tournaments, with the overall winner gaining an invite to the live Grand Final in the Bahamas for the US Team.
- Those who do qualify and make it to the World Cup of Poker Grand Final, get a Travel Slots and accommodation package for the Atlantis Slots Resort and Casino in The Bahamas. When the team arrives, they will begin by playing a single table tournament to see what their team’s starting chip stack will be for the Final Table play. During the Final Table tournament, the team members will play in a “Tag Team” manner, rotating in and out of play until a team wins overall.
US Deposit Options For Poker StarsIf you decide you want to get in on the action and show your skills at PokerStars.com, there are a handful of easy US deposit options. The site can easily allow players to deposit money to play via eChecks, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club and via bank draft.
About Poker StarsPoker Stars operates the world’s largest poker site (PokerStars.com) and offers fun and safe play for millions of players all over the world. Unlike a multitude of other online casinos, at PokerStars.com the players compete against each other and not against the house. The only compensation the site gets is via the collection of a rake from each real money pot for hosting poker games between live players (this rake never exceeds $5).
- How Can US Residents Play Poker Online? October 8, 2020
- 888 Online Poker in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Bodog Poker Open II August 5, 2020
- Ultimate Bet Is Closed For Business August 2, 2020
- Current US State by State Poker Laws August 2, 2020
- Full Tilt Poker för Svenskar July 15, 2020
- The Return of Bovada Poker Comes with Many Caveats July 15, 2020
- Ignition Mobile Poker July 15, 2020
- 888 Poker USA June 18, 2020
- Spin Palace Poker June 17, 2020