888 Instant Play Casino
One of the reasons why 888 Casino is so popular is due to the number of brands in its portfolio. These include: Amaya, Cryptologic, NetEnt, 888, and Random Logic. The casino itself is owned by 888, which means that you will have a unique gaming experience when you join 888 Casino. The Instant Play feature is an important part of the entire package. When you choose a game, you will be asked to register and then you can play on your browser. There is one caveat, however, 888 Casino is not open to US players, but the 888 US Casino is open to New Jersey players for real money only. In fact, the main site of 888 Instant Play Casino will take you to the New Jersey 888 site.
Bonuses Given by 888 Instant Play CasinoWhen you join you will receive a $100 welcome bonus plus $1200 free over the first year. In addition, you will also receive match bonuses of 100% playing slots; 10% bonus for playing video poker, 10% bonus for playing blackjack; 10% bonus for playing roulette, 20% bonus for playing casino poker, and 100% bonus for playing scratch cards. You will also receive an $88 free play bonus.
High Ratings for 888 Instant Play Casino888 Casino has been given the eCogra Seal of Approval as well as the GamCare certification and is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar. It is known as a top class casino and for those of you outside the US, they offer 50 payment methods; the most we have ever seen in one online casino. Therefore, safety, security, fabulous games from a myriad of brands, superb support, and more is what you will find when you join 888 Instant Flash Casino .
- Cabaret Club Casino September 4, 2020
- The New Super Slick Slots.LV Casino August 11, 2020
- Over 200 Slots and Bonuses to Match at BetDNA Casino August 10, 2020
- Tips for a Successful Gaming Strategy August 10, 2020
- $214 Daily Freerolls and new slots August 5, 2020
- Casino Slots and Traditional Values August 5, 2020
- Ten Years of Tomb Raider Slots August 4, 2020
- Rival Casinos August 2, 2020
- Crazy Vegas Casino Launch Live Dealers August 2, 2020
- Antigua Plans to Launch Pirate Site over US Dispute August 2, 2020