Dollar Storm Slots: Deal or No Deal
Take a classic slot and add a popular TV game show and you have Dollar Storm Slots . This classic slot will wow you as you play the bonus game akin to Deal or No Deal. This slot game is available now at Slotland casino , an online casino for US players. When you join , you will receive a $15 freebie so that you can play Dollar Storm Slots.
About Dollar Storm SlotsThis slot game some special features including a Lightning Bolt scatter symbols that will trigger the bonus game. One Lightning Bolt symbol can win up to a 5xs multiplier. Two Bolts will earn you 7 free spins. Three or more will activate the Bonus game. It is the bonus game that will put you in the position of accepting or not accepting the cash prize offered.
Bonus for Playing Dollar Storm SlotsSlotland is offering a casino bonus for Dollar Storm slots. The $15 freebie is yours when you use bonus code 15FREEBIE. There is a 23xs wager requirement, 8xs max for regular players and a 15xs max for VIP players. A 200% deposit bonus will be given using code TRYME. A 100% DEPOSIT BONUS WILL ALSO BE GIVEN USING BONUS CODE TRYME100. These bonuses may be claimed twice a day. In addition, Slotland is offering a 70% bonus using bonus code 70EXTRA, which is valid for all slots and progressive jackpot games. A 35% deposit bonus is also available using bonus code 35EXTRA, which is valid for all games. All terms and conditions apply. Join Slotland Casino and have some fun playing the new Dollar Storm Slots.
New Slots News
- Betsoft Release Three Wishes on Mobile August 10, 2020
- Betsoft Get New Alderney License August 10, 2020
- Rapunzels' Tower Slots August 10, 2020
- Another New Slot From Betsoft August 10, 2020
- In the News-June 3, 2015 August 5, 2020
- Rival Launches a Fabulous New Slot Game – Catsino August 5, 2020
- Secret Jungle Slots Premiers August 5, 2020
- New Slots From Microgaming in February August 5, 2020
- Six new Slots at Golden Riviera August 4, 2020
- The Top 5 RTG Slots Played This Month at Uptown Aces Casino August 4, 2020