Nebraska is a Mecca for Gambling?
According to one report, that is exactly what the reporter stated. He also conveyed in his report that at one time, Omaha was known as “sin city” in the 19th and 20th centuries. And you thought only Vegas could make that claim. It should also be noted that the Omaha poker game was named after the city of Omaha. Although there is gambling in Nebraska, it is mainly reserved on tribal lands. There are four tribal casinos in Nebraska. Online gambling is strictly prohibited. Horse racing and off track betting are allowed, as are lotteries, and poker. But - and there’s always a "but" - residents can participate in poker tournaments and/or live poker games for real money prizes, however, no collection of money is allowed. Say what? A bill to correct this inaccuracy is pending.
USA Gambling News
- Spin Palace Sports October 15, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook October 15, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook October 14, 2020
- 5 USA-Friendly Online Casinos to Consider October 14, 2020
- SportsBetting.ag Poker Room October 12, 2020
- PokerKing October 8, 2020
- 888.com Nevada News October 8, 2020
- Vegas Books October 7, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 26, 2020
- Cake Poker August 10, 2020