True Heroes SlotsOne only has to think back to 911 and all of the men and women who perished in this horrific act of terrorism. And then think about all the firefighters, policemen and women, EMTs, servicemen and women who worked tirelessly to search for anyone who still may have been alive. And then think about all those who died subsequent to this disaster.
Who developed this slot game?This new slot game was developed by Arrow’s Edge.
Can I play this game in Demo Mode?Yes, you can. Many of our top online casinos have Instant Play, which means that you will be able to play this game in Demo mode.
What is the theme of True Heroes Slots?The theme of this slot is about Heroes, as I have described in my opening paragraph.
How is the Game Designed?True Heroes Slots is a very easy game to play. In the background you can see the Empire State Building and the symbols, I believe, represent the firefighters, policemen and women, EMTs, and servicemen and women as a tribute to all those men and women who tried to help during this act of terrorism.
How Many Reels and Paylines are there in this game?This is a 5x3-reel, 25-payline progressive Super Slots bonus video slot.
What are My Betting Options?The coin value starts with 25 cents and goes up to a max of $250. The total max per bet is $250 per spin.
Where Can I Find the Pay Table?At the lower left of the slot, click on the Question Mark, and you will be taken to the pay table. Here you will find the Basic Rules, Pay lines, Pay Table, and Features.
What Are the Features in this Game?Pay line wins are multiplies by the amount bet per line. The highest paying symbol is the Firefighter. Get all five to win 5000 coins. For the Police car symbol, you can win up to 100xs your bet. The Ambulance is the Wild symbol.
- The Police Chase 10xs Feature
- The Police Chase feature is activated when a Police Car symbol lands on any row of reel 3. The First Police Chase: When the Police chase is triggered, the player will be instantly awarded 10xs their total bet. After the first Police Chase is triggered, the game enters in the lst Police Chase Mode for 25 plays, beginning with the next spin or until a second Police Chase is triggered, whatever comes first. During these 25 plays or spins, the entire row affected by the Police Chase will show a Police Line Tape on but will keep its regular behavior. There is a Spin counter on the left side of the frame that will decrease by 1 at a time from 25 to 0and display the remaining Police Chase Modes. These 25 spins are NOT free but regular paid spins.
- Police Chase 25xs Feature
- The second Police Chase will occur when another Police Car symbol lands on any row of reel 3 while the lst Police Mode is still active. The player will instantly be awarded 25xs the total bet and the game enters the 2nd police chase mode for 25 plays, beginning with the next spin or until a 3rd police chase is triggered, whatever comes first. During these 25 plays or spins, an entire new row will show a Police Line Tape on but will keep its regular behavior. If the 2nd Police Chase symbols lands on the same row as the first one, the policy line tape will be randomly shown on one of the two remaining rows. There are now two whole rows under the Police Chase Mode. There is a Spin counter on the left side of the frame that will decrease by 1 at a time from 25 to 0and display the remaining Police Chase Modes. These 25 spins are NOT free but regular paid spins.
- Police Chase 100xs Feature
- Third Police Chase: If another police car symbol lands on any row of reel 3 while the 2nd police chase mode is still active, the player will instantly be awarded 100xs the total bet and the game will return to the regular mode.
- Emergency Feature: The Shattering Wild
- The Wild symbol will appear on reel 3 only. When it does land on reel 3, the symbol will duplicate itself to other cells creating a Wild Pattern.
- When the Wild symbol lands on the first row, a pattern of 1 to 13 will be randomly chosen.
- When the Wild symbol lands on the second row, a pattern of 14 to 26 will be randomly chosen.
- When the Wild symbol lands on the third row, a pattern of 27 to 39 will be randomly chosen.
- If the game is in the lst police game mode, prizes will pay out from, 1xs, 2xs, or 3xs at random.
- If the game is in the 2nd police mode, prizes will pay out from 4xs, 5xs, or 6xs at random.