Pirates of The Grand Line SlotsThe New Pirates of The Grand Line Slots is another spectacular slot game that has a comics format. It appears that the provider for this game has a thing for Pirates, so once again, we are looking at a slot game that is so different, fun, and exciting to play.
Who is the developer of this Game?Dragon Gaming is a new provider.
What is the Theme of this Game?Pirates of The Grand Line Slots has a comic-based Pirate theme.
What is the Design of this Game?The background is even more interesting in that we can see homes burning towards the lower end of the slot. We can also see cannons on apartment balconies, and in the middle of this chaos is the slot game. The intro tells us that three of the characters, who, by the way, have different colored anchors on their symbols, will trigger the Rescue Ace Bonus Game. However, once we open the game, there are two tall towers with white flags. At the left is an animated man dressed in white.
Is Pirates of The Grand Line Slots Available in Demo Mode?You can play this game in demo mode at our recommended online casinos.
Can I Play Pirates of The Grand Line Slots for Fun and Real Money?You can play this game for fun using Instant Play. For real money, join our participating casinos.
What Type of Slot Game are Pirates of The Grand Line Slot?Pirates of The Grand Line is a 5x3, 30-pay line bonus video slot. The game is easy to play as the game controls include Lines, Coin Value, Cash Bet, Max Bet, Spin (Skull & Crossbones), and AutoPlay up to 1000 times.
What are the Betting Options?The betting starts at one cent up to 20 cents, with a max bet of $6 per spin.
Where is the Paytable?Look for the red plus sign at the lower left to access the paytable. Another fact about this game is that are no symbols or payouts in the paytable. Curious!
Is There a Bonus Game and Free Spins?
- Rescue Ace Bonus Game
- When players get three expanding symbols (Luffy, Ivankov, and Whitebeard), landing on reels 1, 3, and 5, the Bonus Game activates.
- The Bonus Game has five levels. Each level presents the player with Five Doors and begins with the Luffy character. Each door chosen will result in a win, Friend, or lose Enemy. If there is a Win, the player will receive a multiplier and an icon of a rescued character next to Luffy's symbol. If the door chosen is a Lose, the player collects the most recent prize, ending the game. If the player goes through all five levels, they will receive multipliers up to 1000xs.
- Free Spins Round
- Get three or more Scatter symbols to trigger this round.
- 3 Scatters trigger ten free spins.
- 4 Scatters trigger 15 free spins.
- 5 Scatters trigger 20 free spins.
- Players can retrigger this round.
- Random Wild Feature
- The Random Wilds will appear as Explosions on the reels. The Wild will also appear in the free spins round. They are added to reels from left to the right, and one Wild is added per reel.