Saiyan Warriors SlotsSaiyan Warriors is a new type of slot in that as you are playing, the slot's background begins with a panoramic view of the entire landscape and continues throughout the game. It is stunning to see. The game has cartoon symbols with characters that appear to tell a story. The introduction tells us that when players collect all Dragon Fire Balls shown to the right of the slot, a new screen will come up wherein a player has to choose one fireball to win free spins with a multiplier.
Who is the developer of this Game?Dragon Gaming is the provider.
What is the Theme of this Game?Dragons are primarily the theme of this game.
What is the Design of this Game?Before the game begins, a Saiyan Warrior is standing to the left of the slot. As winning combinations occur, he throws Star Balls to fill the empty spaces at the right. Moreover, the more Star Balls he throws, his entire look changes. It is a magnificent feature.
Is Saiyan Warriors Slots Available in Demo Mode?You can only play this game in demo mode at our recommended online casinos.
Can I Play Saiyan Warriors Slots for Fun and Real Money?You can play this game for free using Instant Play. For real money, join our participating casinos.
What Type of Slot Game is Saiyan Warriors Slots?Saiyan Warriors is a 5-reel, 10-pay line bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines are There?Saiyan Warriors Slots has ten pay lines.
What are the Betting Options?The betting starts at one cent up to $5.00, with a max bet of $50 per spin.
Where is the Paytable?Click on the plus sign to the left of the slot to access the paytable.
Is There a Bonus Game and Free Spins?
- The Dragon is the Wild symbol, and the Star Ball is the Scatter. In the base game, when Star Balls land on any of the reels, they are collected.
- Players have to collect seven Star Balls to summon Shenron and enter the free spins round.
- Once all seven Star Balls are collected, players can choose one of them to enter the free spins round.
- The prizes and payouts for each collection are as follows:
- Star Ball #1: 2xs multiplier x 20 spins
- Star Ball #2: 3xs multiplier x 18 spins
- Star Ball #3: 4xs multiplier x 15 spins
- Star Ball #4: 5xs multiplier x 10 spins
- Star Ball #5: 6xs multiplier x 8 spins
- Star Ball #6: 7xs multiplier x 5 spins
- Star Ball #7: Random multiplier between 2 and 7 Free Spins from 5, 8, 10, 15, 18, and 20. Players can retrigger this round.
- There are five characters and five-card symbols, which are low-paying.