Online Casino Accepting PayPal
Recently we have been getting a lot of emails from our clients looking for a casino accepting PayPal, so we decided to clarify the situation regarding depositing funds with PayPal. PayPal ( www.paypal.com ) is one of the famous electronic payment methods in the world. PayPal clients may choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account and pay in thousands of online shops. Millions of transactions are made daily with Pay Pal. Unfortunately, using PayPal with casino or poker accounts directly is impossible because of the strict PayPal policy. PayPal does not transfer money to any gambling oriented businesses, including online casinos, poker rooms, and sports betting. We cannot recommend a reliable way to transfer funds to other online payment methods either. There are companies stating they can transfer funds between PayPal and other e-wallets, but our research indicates they either take crazy commissions(up to 40%!) or look mistrustful The agreement between PayPal and Visa / Master card makes it impossible to transfer funds to credit cards, so you cannot make casino PayPal payments via your credit card. So, what can be done?
How to Fund Casino Accounts with PayPalThe solution is pretty simple in theory. If PayPal cannot be used to fund casino accounts directly, let's make use of PayPal to transfer funds to a third party and then buy casino or poker chips. Ideally - with little or no overhead. We were looking for such a solution for a long time and we would like to share this knowledge with you. Follow these simple steps to use your PayPal for casino funding:
- Open an account with one of the prepaid VISA Card providers.
- Transfer money from PayPal to your pre-paid card account - it is absolutely free.
- Fund your casino account with pre-paid card
USA PayPal CasinosWe've tested a number of casinos with different pre-paid cards and the best of them are:
Paypal to Enter US Online Gaming in 2014?It's looking highly likely that Paypal will be entering the regulated US online gaming market. Casino and online poker operators in the states of New Jersey , Nevada and Delaware could soon be offering this convenient method to their players very soon. This would help massively with payment processing in US regulated online gambling, as credit card transactions are still posing a problem, with banks refusing to clear attempted deposits. With over 150 million worldwide users, the name Paypal simply being associated with this fledgling industry will also be a big help.
Paypal Casino for European PlayersOne of our readers wrote an email to us stating that European based players can deposit funds via paypal at:
Using PayPal AlternativesAnother way to play your favorite casino games using PayPal is to withdraw cash or transfer money to your bank account from PayPal and make use of other payment methods. For your convenience, we have constantly updated our pages with alternative payment methods Choose the best PayPal alternative for you and enjoy your favorite casino games - slots , roulette, blackjack and keno! Useful Links: List of poker rooms accepting U.S. players
- SkyCity Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 22, 2021
- Jonny Jackpot Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- CasiGo Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- Captain Spins Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 15, 2021
- King Neptunes Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 14, 2021
- SportsBetting.ag Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 14, 2021
- PokiesWay Casino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 11, 2021
- GunsBet Caino No Deposit Bonus Codes January 10, 2021
- New Bodog Video Poker games are Available now at Bovada casino January 10, 2021
- PointsBet Bonuses January 10, 2021