BetOnline Now Offering Skill GamesWe all know Betonline as a quality online poker room, online casino and of course for it's fantastic sports wagering product with live betting, mobile sports and great lines. Just this week they have added further to their offering by adding skill games. This adds a little fun to their site and maybe a little side game diversion from the serious business of playing poker. There are five games that have been introduced and they are Dominoes, Yahtzee, Gin Rummy, Spades and Tonk. They have also added are very helpful 'how to play' guide and a strategy section to each of the games, so should you fancy a games of let's say Dominoes, but are a little unsure, then no problem, take a look at the guide, get a few tips and you are away. All games come with great graphics and once signed up you'll see the offering in the main section on the site. Let's take a quick look at them...
- Dominoes - Once the first tile is set, it's up to you to join one of your domino tiles to it by matching the number on either end in a legal position. If you can't match one you have to take another tile from the boneyard until you pick one that works for you. BetOnline make it easier to play by highlighting the legal places to place a tile meaning it's a simple game to get going with.
- Yahtzee - All players roll the dice up to three times to find the dice combination they want to score and as you roll you mark off one of the 13 categories. There are plenty ways to score in Yahtzee and it's a whole load of fun, with plenty of strategy.
- Gin Rummy - Each player is dealt 10 cards and the 21st card is dealt face up, the rest of the deck face down. Then it's over to you to draw cards from the stock pile or the discard pile. Discard you cards, knock or check knock to make sets and runs and come out on top.
- Spades - You know how to play this game! From your stack of cards, get rid of them by following suit and if you can't then take another card. BetOnline make it easy for you too with all playable cards being highlighted in blue.
- Tonk - The aim of the game is to reach 3, 5 or 7. Choose to drop or draw from the stock or discard pile, match up your cards and place them face down on the table. This one may require you to read up on a few rules, but when you have the basics you'll find it's a great game to play.