Casual Card Counting
Card counting is one of the most time tested methods to tip the blackjack odds in your favor, but counting cards is difficult and takes a great deal of commitment and it can take a long time to learn.
One of the best ways to get the benefits of card counting without the hard work is to use a casual card counting strategy. Casual card counting is just what its name implies - casual. It does not take the amount of concentration and mathematical ability required by traditional card counting, and the demands on the player's memory are reduced as well.
Every blackjack player knows that a deck which is rich in face cards and aces provides an advantage to the player.
Casual card counting involves simply observing the flow of cards as they emerge from the deck.
For instance, you may see that after a few hands have been played few face cards and aces have emerged. This means that the percentage of such cards remaining is likely to be high, and that means it is a good idea to increase your bet.
The key to the casual card counting system is to keep an eye out for extremes. The marked absence or high number of exposed aces and other high value cards is easy to spot even for the casual observer.
While trends can be hard to spot, especially when a number of decks are used, if you see a dearth of high value cards emerging, it is a good strategy to increase your wager to take advantage of this perceived advantage.
Casual card counting cannot guarantee a winning hand, and it is still important to use proper hit and stand strategies, but this type of card counting can definitely tip the odds in your favor.
- Weekend Raffle at Spartan Slots January 19, 2021
- Black Diamond, Spartan Slots, and Box 24 Facelifts January 19, 2021
- News from Slots Capital and Desert Nights Casino January 14, 2021
- New Bodog Video Poker games are Available now at Bovada casino January 10, 2021
- Get Mobile With Lincoln and Liberty Slots January 10, 2021
- Lincoln Casino Celebrates Chinese New Year December 27, 2020
- All About Cabaret Club November 25, 2020
- Bitcoin Expansion for Online Gamers November 17, 2020
- Games at Money Storm Casino November 4, 2020
- Liberty Slots Casino Practice Play October 15, 2020