Whether you believe that poker is a male-dominated “sport” or not, Everest Poker takes this notion quite literally. Male players are used frequently throughout their site, from the main page to the promotions page. The one exception to the male rule is that their Team Everest is comprised of two female poker players. So who is Everest Poker? As part of the Everest Gaming group, they are the leading poker site throughout Europe and have clientele from more than 150 countries. They have been touted as the first multi-language poker site online offering more than 15 languages. Furthermore, they offer quite an extensive tutorial on how to play poker games such as Texas Hold’Em and Omaha Poker, as well as how to set up an account, how to download their software, and more.
Promotions at Everest PokerWhen you sign up with Everest Poker, you will receive a $200 bonus. Moreover, Everest also offers a New Depositors Freeroll. Once you have made your initial deposit at Everest Poker, you can register for their exclusive $1000 new Depositors Freeroll. Open to new players who make a deposit within 30 days of registering at Everest Poker, your account will be automatically credited with a Freeroll Token. This token allows you exclusive access into their $1000 Freeroll, which takes place every Monday and Thursday. In addition, Everest offers these online promotions:
- Take the Elevator: Take advantage of even more chances to buy in to popular online tournaments such as their weekly $50,000 Guaranteed and Direct Entries to all live events.
- Sit and Go Steps: For as little as $2, the “steps” are a series of progressive Sit and Go tournaments that you can play until you can enter the Everest tournaments that interest you most.
- Guaranteed Tournaments: With over 20 guarantee tournaments ongoing every day, guaranteed prize pools start at $100 and buy-ins of only $0.10.
- Shasta Sit & Go Tournaments: These 10-seat tournaments have a total pot of $0.10, affording beginners the chance to experience real money poker with no risk
- VIP Summit Club: Includes open enrollment for all players; cash rewards up to $5000 per month, bonus summit points up to 900% per month, weekly $5000 freeroll, and priority customer service.