Is Microgaming Offering New Venue for US Players?
Currently, the internet is buzzing over the fact that Microgaming is offering a new venue for US players to play casino games online. As you know, US players cannot currently play at Microgaming casinos, however the buzz is that as of June 1, two Microgaming casinos – Casino Share and Grand Mondial – will be “moved off the current platform and a new casino called CasinoShare US launched three days ago. Players will not have to open a new account, as their accounts will be transferred to the new casino.” The reason for this change is that Microgaming wants to remain outside the US market until such time as the UIGEA Law is repealed. Although this report is as yet unconfirmed, we will keep you abreast of the situation as it unfolds.
New Casino News
- Live Bets in Real Time on Sports Games October 14, 2020
- New Casinos 2020 October 8, 2020
- Mars Casino August 21, 2020
- Slots Million: 2015 Best New Casino Award August 6, 2020
- Red Stag Casino Goes Live! August 5, 2020
- We Go to the “Extreme” Just a “Bit” August 2, 2020
- Join Xbet July 15, 2020
- The New Spinfinity Casino July 15, 2020
- About Slots Garden July 15, 2020
- Metal Casino: Play with Ozzie July 15, 2020