LetEm Ride For Real MoneyA version of online poker, Let'Em Ride allows players to control their bets. One of the benefits of playing this game is that it has a progressive jackpot.
How to Play the Game
- Let'Em Ride is a real money game with multiple players. You can play this game on your PC or mobile device. You will receive three cards face up to start the game and two community cards face down. There are rounds in this game, so here are the steps to follow:
- Step #1: Begin the game by placing your bet in the first circle on the left. After you hit Deal, three cards will appear face up, and two community cards face down—Opt-in for the progressive jackpot.
- Step #2: Depending upon how good your cards are, you can continue to the next round. If you want to, you can raise your bet if you feel the cards will deliver a successful win.
- Step #3: In the next round, one of the community cards is turned over. Now you have four cards that, based on them, you can proceed to the final round. You can choose to raise or stand pat. At this point, you will see the fifth card.
- Step #4: Depending upon the overall value of the open-faced five cards, you will win based on the value of your poker hand. For example, if you have three of the cards that can lead to a royal flush, Let 'Em ride.
- If you have three cards that may lead to a straight flush with four cards, Let 'Em ride.
- If you have three cards that may lead to a straight flush on a 5-card spread and two of the cards are over ten, Let 'Em ride.
- If you have three suited cards in a row, the rule of thumb is NOT to Let'Em Ride if those cards are a 2,3,4 or A,2,3.
- If you have four cards that may take you to a straight, but all four cards are ten or higher, do not Let 'Em ride.