Greed is Good
This short line is taken from the movie Wall Street. Whether you agree with it or not, the point is you can play a slot game that is fun, profitable, and has nothing to do with Wall Street. It’s called Greedy Goblins . Here’s a sneak peek at a very popular slot game that you’ll wind up playing for hours.
Playing Greedy Goblins SlotsYou can win 1,200,000 coins playing Greedy Goblins. Yes! This 5-reel, 30-payline progressive 3D slot is amazing. In fact, if you get all five Elf symbols, you can win the progressive jackpot. But you must bet the max. As the Green Greedy Goblin watches your every move, you can decide your coin denominations at the bottom of the slot machine. The max bet is 50 cents or $150 per spin. Considering the enormous payout you could win, this is definitely the way to go. The symbols are exquisitely designed and offer a wide range of bonus features. There are cascading coin drops, sticky wild reels, Elvish free spins, and of course the Greedy Jackpot. There is also a bonus round we know you will enjoy. The symbols are made up of goblins, elves, and mushroom houses. There are also trophies, diamonds, crowns, gold coins, welcome signs, planets, and even a wanted poster. Needless to say, this is one of the highest paying slots we have seen to date and we invite you to play Greedy Goblin Slots .
Popular Slots News
- Are Slot Machines Really Random? January 7, 2021
- 3D Slots Ring in the New Year December 27, 2020
- 5 Great Slots for the New Year December 27, 2020
- New Christmas Slots December 6, 2020
- Loosest Slots on Bovada November 29, 2020
- Cash Bandits 2 - Play with Free Spins November 25, 2020
- Quarter Slots November 17, 2020
- Dime Slots October 28, 2020
- Real Money Slot Machines Online October 25, 2020
- Crazy Penny Slots September 21, 2020