A Time To Win SlotsConsidering the popularity of this game, I find myself at odds with their score. Yes, it is a lucrative game with many features, but I wanted a little more in the payout column than anything else. Nonetheless, my perspective of the game doesn't belie that players are raving about this game.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?Nucleus Gaming is the provider.
Can I Play A Time To Win Slots in the Demo Mode?You can play A Time To Win Slots in Demo Mode at our participating casinos. Go to Sunshine-Slots.com for a complete listing and review of the casinos.
What is the Theme of this Game?A Time to Win Slots is a Spies theme-based slot.
What Type of Game is A Time To Win Slots?A Time To Win is a 5-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines Are There?There are ten pay lines. What Are the Betting Options? The betting begins at 20 cents up to $10, which is the max per spin.
Is there a Bonus Game and Free Spins Round?
- This game's unique bonus and free spins features include Double Up Game, Golden Gun-Free Spins, Sticky Spy Wilds Feature, and the Safecracker's Surprise Feature.
- Golden Fun Free Spins Round
- When players get 3 Golden Guns in this game, they will trigger the Free Spins Round and win five free spins. But the Golden Guns can also turn into the Spy Sticky Wilds. These sticky Wilds will remain in place during the round. But if the Sticky Wild appears, players will win one re-spin.
- Sticky Spy Wilds Feature
- When a Sticky Spy Wild appears on the reels, players will win one re-spin. The more Wilds that occur, the more free re-spins activate. The Sticky Wild symbol will remain in place. Nine free re-spins are the max players can win. The number of re-spins will appear on the character. However, the Golden Guns can appear on the reels during re-spins, activating the related free Spins mode. Any Sticky Spy symbols present on the reels will remain in place for the duration of the round. All Wilds on the reels, when in the free spins mode, will continue through the game.
- Safecracker's Suprise Feature
- The Safecracker's Surprise symbol appears on reels 2, 3, and 4. The Surprise can transform into either a Golden Gun that will trigger the five free spins or a Sticky Spy that would trigger a re-spin.
- Double Up Game
- After the free spins round, players can double their payouts by playing this Heads or Tails Game.