PokiesCity CasinoAlthough not open to US players, PokiesCity is a new Australian Casino that has already been given raves by its players. This easy to navigate casino will assist players in finding exactly what they need as there is a Menu (the 3 horizontal bars at the top left of the main page) with links to everything a player needs.
What is it About New PokiesCity that Delights Players?What I found very useful, and players will too, is that the large pictures on the main page highlight several slot games. In order to test out these games, all you have to do is to click on the small I in the circle at the top right corner of the slot and it will immediately open in your browser. This is a new and unique way to play slot games. PokiesCity Casino is owned by Play Avenue, a company incorporated under the laws of Cyprus. The games on this website are powered and operated by Aspire Global International LTD., a Malta based company which is a fully licensed operator under the Remote Gaming Regulations of Malta. In Great Britain only, the games on this website are operated by AG Communications Limited, a Malta based company which is licensed and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling.
Who are the Providers for PokiesCity Casino?The providers are Microgaming, NetEnt, NeoGames, SG Digital and Stars Group.
Can US Players, Canadians, Europeans, and Australians Join this Casino?US Players are prohibited; however, Canadians, Europeans (with some exceptions), and Australians are most welcome.
What are the Promotions at PokiesCity?
- Receive 100 Free Spins and up to €200 Welcome Bonus.
- VIP Program consisting of 7 Tiers – You can check out the VIP Rewards Program by clicking on Promotions in the Menu. Note that the Welcome Bonus is not given to players in the UK.
What are the Bonus Terms for the Welcome Bonus?
- Min. deposit: 10£/€/$.
- Max. bonus: 200£/€/$.
- Offer valid on first deposit.
- Offer only applies to new players.
- Games are given as follows: 20 games and 100% bonus upon first deposit. Another 40 games are given upon deposit on the second day after the first deposit (min 20£/€/$), and an additional 40 games are given upon deposit on the third day (min 20£/€/$).
- Winnings won with games that require deposit, have to be wagered 35xs.
- Bonuses that require deposit, have to be wagered 35xs.
- Welcome Bonus – 100% bonus on your first deposit up to 200£/€/$ unless otherwise stated. This bonus only applies for deposits of 10£/€/$ or higher! Free Games bonus: Bonus Policy and Terms of Service apply. All free games credited to a player’s account must be used within 1 day from when the offer was granted. Unused free games will be removed from the account thereafter. Free games are considered as a bonus and must be wagered before any winnings can be cashed out.
Why Have You Added the Bonus Terms for this Casino?As I have mentioned in all of my new online casino reviews, I want players to understand how these bonuses and free spins may cause an impact on your decision to join the casino or any other online casino for that matter. Frankly, it appears that the welcome bonus and free spins at PokiesCity are subject to a variety of terms and conditions. Moreover, you do see mention of a No Deposit Bonus Code in the Bonus Terms Section.
Please Explain Why there is No Deposit Bonus Code Available at PokiesCity Casino.As you know, a No Deposit Bonus is one that is freely given to players, that is, the players to NOT have to make a deposit in order to receive a no deposit bonus. However, new online casinos do reference them in their Terms and Conditions Bonus Terms. But they never say in what form the No Deposit Code is, i.e., free chips, free spins, or free money. Many online players who read the Bonus Terms are asking the same questions. As experienced online players know, many online casinos offer No Deposit Bonus Codes with their Welcome Bonus or in the Promotions Section. The other possibilities are that a player has to register, create an account and/or make a deposit to receive a no deposit bonus. PokiesCity Casino does mention No Deposit Bonus in their Bonus Terms section; therefore, they would no doubt require players to register before any No Deposit Bonus is given. At Sunshine-Slots.com, we take immediate steps to contact the casino and ask for the No Deposit Bonus Code. We then post it with the Casino review.
Is PokiesCity a Mobile Casino and do I Need a Casino App?Mobile users with Android and iOS devices including iPhones can play at PokiesCity Mobile Casino. No Casino App is required.
Is PokiesCity an Instant Play Casino?Yes. As I have demonstrated above, you can play any game for fun. No registration is required and no deposit needs to be made.
Can I Access the Lobby at PokiesCity?Actually there is no Lobby. All the Games you wish to play are located on the main page. There are two categories: Casino and Scratchcards. However, I did find this interesting page. If you click on Help in the Menu, you will be taken to a Games Information page where everything you need to know about each game offered is available. It would help, however, if I could find all of these games.
How Do I Sign-Up at PokiesCity Casino?You can click on the Log In link at the top of the Main Menu and a box will pop up. At the bottom of this box is where you can create your account thereby joining PokiesCity Casino. When you join PokiesCity Casino, you will then have the opportunity to play all games for real money.
What are the Newest Slots at PokiesCity?Dragons of the North, Fruity Friends, Sphinx City, 9 Masks of Fire, Wolf Riches plus many more.
Can I play Any of the Games Listed for Free and for Real Money?Yes. As this is an Instant Play Casino, you can play all the games for free. In order to play for real money, you will have to register by creating an account and make a deposit. I would also like to mention here that you need to have the latest Adobe Flash Software in order to experience the best of online gaming.
What are the Banking Methods at PokiesCity Casino?The banking methods at PokiesCity are: Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, Sofort, Trustly, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap, Neteller, EcoPayz, PayPal, Rapid, Giro Pay, Interac, Easy EFT, Astro Pay, Euteller, Zimpler, EPS, Wire Transfer, PaySafeCard, and Instadebit.
How Do I Cash Out My Winnings?
- In order to cash out money from your Pokies City Account:
- Click on the 'Cashier' button in the lobby.
- Click on 'Cash Out'.
- Choose one of the cash out methods for Cashing out.
- Fill in the required information.
- Click on the 'Cash out Request' button.
- Cash out will be refunded in accordance with the deposit method and your Pokies City Deposit Balance as specified in our Cash Out Policy.
- You may now check your Cash Out History, by clicking on the 'My History' button and choose 'Cashier History' report.
- Cash Outs requested by the same method within 24 hours may be combined in one payment.