Commodore CasinoApparently, Commodore Casino has been around for quite some time, although not open to US players. They are powered and owned by Ever88 Entertainment, and operates out of Curacao. What I find interesting about this casino is that although it’s not open to US players, it does allow US players to enjoy instant flash games for fun. Whether you consider the glass half full or half empty, this is still a plus as you can try casino games you’ve never played before. Another benefit in joining Commodore Casino is that they have a myriad of promotions and bonuses, some of which our global online players will find attractive.
Promotions and BonusesWhen you sign up as a new player, you will receive a $20 no deposit bonus. Moreover, they are offering a Risk Free first deposit bonus of $1888, which is equivalent to a 300% bonus. Also included are Loyalty Points for every bet you make. Collect 25 points and you can redeem them for $1. But there is more to this story, which may be confusing until you actually join.
- As a new member of Commodore Casino, you will receive a daily bonus of $777;
- Weekly bonuses for deposits two through four in the amount of $10,000;
- A 200% match bonus on the first and 16th of each month;
- A special Keno Tuesday;
- Cash Back bonuses up to 20% are offered each week;
- VIP weekly cash back bonuses requires a $1000 deposit to receive a 15% bonus up to $299;
- Platinum weekly cash back bonuses requires a $2000 deposit with a 20% bonus return of $1000;
- Normal weekly cash back bonuses are given for deposits of $50 and up with a return of $99;
- Bonuses on specific payment methods include: A 3% bonus when you use EcoCard; a 2% bonus when you use Neteller; a 2% bonus for using Moneybookers; and no fees paid when you use MyCitadel and Bankwire methods.
- Refer a Friend bonus of $50 is also given.