How to Become a New Jersey Affiliate
As you know, by Thanksgiving New Jersey will commence its legal online gambling. As such, you can promote any of the New Jersey brands by becoming an affiliate of the Income Access Network.
What Are the Benefits of Becoming an Affiliate?First, you will receive advance notification of any opportunities in New Jersey; second, you will receive content on how you can market the online casinos; and third, you will have support and advice from the experienced team at Income Access Affiliate. Note that you do not need to be a resident of New Jersey to work as an affiliate, but you do need to submit four forms in order to obtain revenue share.
What Forms are required to become an Affiliate?First, you must go to The Official Web Site for The State of New Jersey where the necessary forms will be located. There are four forms: 30A, 31A, 32A, and 36 and the titles are as follows:
- Form 30A - Instructions for Filing an Application for an Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprise License
- Form 31A - Business Entity Disclosure Form - Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprise License
- Form 32A - Personal History Disclosure Form - Ancillary Casino Service Industry Enterprise
- Form 36 - Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Obligations - Casino Service Industry Applicants/Licensees
Filing ProceduresThe original and one copy of all forms and attachments shall be sent to the Division, with the appropriate fee at the following address: New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement Service Industry Licensing Bureau (SILB), Intake Unit 1300 Atlantic Avenue, 3rd Floor Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401 Note: Please note that all persons submitting for qualification must be fingerprinted in accordance with N.J.A.C. 13:69A-7.7(a). See the instructions in the forms for further information.
FeesFor ancillary casino service industry enterprises filing an application for licensure, the required minimum application fee is $2,000 for all enterprises, payable to the CASINO CONTROL FUND (see N.J.A.C. 13:69A-9.8A on pages 2 and 3). Payment may be made by check, money order or credit card. Once your application is accepted, it becomes the property of the Division and may not be withdrawn without the permission of the Division. Should the Division grant your license, resubmissions will be required not later than every five years, thereafter. The Division will accept credit card payments for all licensing fees. The credit cards currently accepted are American Express, MasterCard, Visa, and Discover. If you wish to pay by credit card, please complete the enclosed Credit Card Authorization form and return it with your application for Ancillary CSIE licensure or for retention of that license. Any questions regarding the completion of the Credit Card Authorization form should be directed to the Division’s Revenue Unit at (609) 441-3746. The Credit Card Form needed is No. 43.
USA Gambling News
- Probability Is Looking At USA Alliances As Online Gambling Gathers Momentum August 9, 2020
- Low Limit Online Casinos August 4, 2020
- Wire Transfer for US Gambling August 2, 2020
- Ignition Poker August 2, 2020
- Club Player News July 15, 2020
- Join Bookmaker Casino July 15, 2020
- Fair Go Casino Welcomes US Players! July 2, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Betonline Sportsbook June 18, 2020