Jackpot Pinatas Slots
Take the slot games south of the border with Jackpot Pinatas, at Silver Oak Casino . You’ll find great prizes and a fun Mexican theme in this slot game. The 5 reels feature tacos and limes, roses and gifts, and lovely Latin senoritas. Fun pinatas, shaped likes dogs and bulls, round out the game’s symbols. The dog pinatas trigger the free games. When you see three or more dog pinatas on the reels, you’ll receive 5, 10, 15, or 25 free games. During the free games, prizes are doubled, so you’ll win cash twice as fast, and you can choose to break open pinatas, revealing cash prizes up to 200 times the bet that triggered the free game to begin with. It won’t take long to see that Jackpot Pinatas offers real winnings, and puts them in a truly exciting package. Just like any good pinata. The winnings don’t end with the free games, however. On Jackpot Pinatas, five bull pinatas on any payline, at the max bet, will trigger a progressive jackpot that take your winnings to the sky. There are also donkey pinatas, that act as wildcards and substitute for any symbol except another pinata. And finally, there’s the autoplay option, which lets the player sit back, let the game go, and take in the slot machine action. Silver Oak slots are known for exciting play, great graphics, and fair play. Jackpot Pinatas is no exception. Check it out, and try out the fun of breaking open pinatas.
Did you know?Nancy C. from NEW JERSEY just won $75,060.39 playing Jackpot Pinatas slots at Silver Oak Casino in November 2011!
Jackpot Pinatas Slots News
- Massive Bovada Progressive Jackpots August 2, 2020
- Daily Freeroll Slot Tournaments for US Players June 19, 2020
- Vacation Slots May 15, 2020
- Million Dollar Slots February 16, 2020
- A Bodog Player’s Winning Philosophy February 11, 2020
- Progressive Slot Machines February 11, 2020
- Pure Vegas Casino Slots February 11, 2020
- Bonuses at Wild Vegas Casino February 4, 2020
- Casino Reels on Wheels at Jackpot Capital February 3, 2020
- Why Choose the Classy Coin Flash Casino? February 3, 2020