Coffee and GamblingI don’t know about you, but I don’t see many people at casinos drinking coffee while gambling. However, those who gamble from home or use their mobile devices may have a cup of java at their table. They say they most people have a “tell.” So what does coffee have to do with gambling? You may be as surprised as we were to find that the type of coffee a gambler drinks says a lot about their habits. Here are some interesting facts we encountered.
- A person who drinks Cappuccino is considered to be a thrill seeker, throwing caution to the wind.
- If you drink Café Latte, you are considered to be a strategist. You enjoy the games and generally come out even.
- Espresso drinkers are risk takers. You always bet the max and never fold.
- One who drinks Café Mocha is a beginner in the world of gambling. You take your time, bet lightly, and just stay within the limits.
- Players who drink iced coffee win jackpots because they can read people quite well, and because their instincts are in high gear.
- The gambler who drinks coffee black may be a loner, but also one who is the most serious of gamblers. This person uses a strategy with winning as their only goal.