New Ice Queen Game Introduced at Slotland
Just in time for the seasonal holidays, Slotland have introduced another of their amazing slot games that is also connected to the casino wide progressive jackpot that has a starting point of over a quarter of a million dollars and last heard was over one million dollars. Ice Queen Slots is a classic video slots game that brings to life characters that look like they have walked out of a Hans Christian Andersen story with the sinister looking ice queen that kidnaps the cute forest girl and has her brother searching for her through the ice kingdom.
How to PlayThere are five reels and twenty one paylines to this game where five of the Ice Queens on an active payline with a maximum bet of 20 coins can win the progressive jackpot that is linked throughout the whole casino. The mirror acts as the wild symbol and takes the place of all of the symbols apart from the two scatters. The two scatter symbols are Gerda the girl and Tai the boy, both of which offer great wins by themselves but when they appear together on reels 1 and 5 will award players a chance at the bonus game. The bonus game takes place on a separate screen where players are given a magic wand and invited to melt different ice statues that reveal coin wins and multipliers for the player. Players are given six chances. Ice Queen Slots at Slotland is another excellent game to play and with the all the added benefits that Slotland offers its players, this will be another winning slot to enjoy.
New Slots News
- Betsoft Release Three Wishes on Mobile August 10, 2020
- Betsoft Get New Alderney License August 10, 2020
- Rapunzels' Tower Slots August 10, 2020
- Another New Slot From Betsoft August 10, 2020
- In the News-June 3, 2015 August 5, 2020
- Rival Launches a Fabulous New Slot Game – Catsino August 5, 2020
- Secret Jungle Slots Premiers August 5, 2020
- New Slots From Microgaming in February August 5, 2020
- Six new Slots at Golden Riviera August 4, 2020
- The Top 5 RTG Slots Played This Month at Uptown Aces Casino August 4, 2020