Rivers Casino Gifts $1.2 Million to Charities
It is always good to see casinos giving money back to the community. Therefore, it is good to hear that Rivers Casino in Chicago has become a major benefactor of community organizations and projects. This casino has given out large gifts of $1.2 million dollars for various causes within the community. A lot of its donations have been to help community programs that involve the education of adults and children.
About Rivers CasinoThese organizations include the Mercy Home for Boys and Girls, Chicago youth Center, Triton College and Refugee One. At least 18 organizations in total were able to benefit from this $1.2 million gift. According to General Manager, Bill Keena, “Rivers Casino believes it should give back to the community.” Mr. Keena went on to say that by Rivers Casino investing in education programs, each individual can grow to reach their full potential.
Rivers Casino ScholarshipsThe $1.2 million gift is not the only way that Rivers Casino helps in areas of the community. It has also donated money to form a scholarship worth $1 million to attend the University of Illinois. Rivers Casino also rewards employees and family members with access to many different scholarships that are a total value of $250,000 each year.
- All About Cabaret Club November 25, 2020
- Bitcoin Expansion for Online Gamers November 17, 2020
- Games at Money Storm Casino November 4, 2020
- Liberty Slots Casino Practice Play October 15, 2020
- Gaming Strategy October 8, 2020
- Slots and Bonuses at BetDNA Casino October 8, 2020
- The New Super Slick Slots.LV Casino August 11, 2020
- $214 Daily Freerolls and new slots August 5, 2020
- Casino Slots and Traditional Values August 5, 2020
- Ten Years of Tomb Raider Slots August 4, 2020