Gambling in Alaska? Hardly!
Having visited Alaska many years ago, I do not recall seeing any form of gambling, at least casino gambling. The truth of the matter is that no one is really interested in pursuing casino gambling other than online. In fact, this is the only means by which Alaskans can gamble playing regular casino games. There are a total of eight “pseudo casinos” in Alaska, run by Native Americans, all of which cater to Bingo, Pull Tabs, and Electronic Bingo (which account for the 90+ so-called slot machines they do have for this game). These eight halls do not specialize in gambling as we know it online. Bingo is it, and we do not foresee any legislation that will change things in the near future. Sorry folks.
USA Gambling News
- Spin Palace Sports October 15, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook October 15, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook October 14, 2020
- 5 USA-Friendly Online Casinos to Consider October 14, 2020
- SportsBetting.ag Poker Room October 12, 2020
- PokerKing October 8, 2020
- 888.com Nevada News October 8, 2020
- Vegas Books October 7, 2020
- New USA Friendly Casinos August 26, 2020
- Cake Poker August 10, 2020