Gambling in Alaska? Hardly!
Having visited Alaska many years ago, I do not recall seeing any form of gambling, at least casino gambling. The truth of the matter is that no one is really interested in pursuing casino gambling other than online. In fact, this is the only means by which Alaskans can gamble playing regular casino games. There are a total of eight “pseudo casinos” in Alaska, run by Native Americans, all of which cater to Bingo, Pull Tabs, and Electronic Bingo (which account for the 90+ so-called slot machines they do have for this game). These eight halls do not specialize in gambling as we know it online. Bingo is it, and we do not foresee any legislation that will change things in the near future. Sorry folks.
USA Gambling News
- Probability Is Looking At USA Alliances As Online Gambling Gathers Momentum August 9, 2020
- Low Limit Online Casinos August 4, 2020
- Wire Transfer for US Gambling August 2, 2020
- Ignition Poker August 2, 2020
- Club Player News July 15, 2020
- Join Bookmaker Casino July 15, 2020
- Fair Go Casino Welcomes US Players! July 2, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook June 18, 2020
- Betonline Sportsbook June 18, 2020