Second Cherokee Band Casino Seeing Great Results In North Carolina
The second Harrah casino opened in North Carolina, the Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino first welcomed guests on September 28th of this year. This is a world class casino with beautiful views and all the luxuries you would expect in a smaller size of casino. Located in Murphy, North Carolina, the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians also operates the nearby Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort, which has been in business since the 1990s and has a top reputation for customer service and casino action. While not open for more than a couple of months, the Harrah’s Cherokee Valley River Casino appears set to earn its anticipated $10,000,000 in annual gambling revenues.
For GamblersThis new addition to the area boasts 70 table games, 1050 slots and a 50,000 square foot gambling floor. The slots are a good mix of the old and the new, making it possible for anyone to find something they will enjoy playing. This is all topped with a 300 room hotel with a unique central Food Market type of option rather than luxury dining or themed restaurants. The casino does have a VIP room, and you can expect all the popular games and slots when you step onto the casino floor. While a smaller casino when compared to the Harrah's Cherokee Casino by the Great Smokey Mountains Nation Park, which is home to 150,000 square feet of gaming space, this casino has a more personal feel.
USA Gambling News
- Borgata Casino Sues Phil Ivey for a $10 Million Baccarat Scam November 9, 2020
- Foxwoods Resort Casino and GameAccount Partner Up November 4, 2020
- Foxwoods Online Slots November 3, 2020
- Spin Palace Sports October 15, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook October 15, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook October 14, 2020
- 5 USA-Friendly Online Casinos to Consider October 14, 2020
- SportsBetting.ag Poker Room October 12, 2020
- PokerKing October 8, 2020
- 888.com Nevada News October 8, 2020