Golden Boot Football SlotsGolden Boot Football Slots is so realistic, from the two players walking out to the stadium to the crowds cheering in the background and the special features given in the foreground. Because this is a Soccer game, all of the symbols are players on the teams. Many of the players appear to be from different teams. If you love to watch Soccer matches, this game is for you!
Who is the developer of this Game?Rival Gaming is the provider.
What is the Theme of this Game?The theme of the game is Sports - Soccer.
What is the Design of this Game?The soccer field with a tremendous crowd in the background and the players' symbols encompass all the reels in the slot's foreground.
Is Golden Boot Football Slots Available in Demo Mode?You can play this game in demo mode at our recommended online casinos.
Can I Play Golden Boot Football Slots for Free and for Real Money?Yes, you can play this game for free at and if you want to play for real money, join any of our participating online casinos for US players.
What Type of Slot Game is Golden Boot Football Slots ?Golden Boot Football Slots is a 5-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Pay Lines are There?There are 25 pay lines.
What are the Betting Options?The betting begins at one cent to 25 cents, playing all ten lines, with a max bet of $62.50 per spin.
Where is the Paytable?At the bottom left of the slot, you will see a box. Click on it to access the paytable.
Is There a Bonus Game and Free Spins?
- There is a Bonus Game and Free Spins in this game.
- The Wild symbol is the Golden Boot and is a 5xs multiplier. The Scatter is the Soccer Ball. When a Soccer Ball appears anywhere on the reels, the free spins round will commence.
- Free Spins Round
- Get three Soccer Balls to win 10 Free Spins
- Get four Soccer Balls to win 15 Free Spins
- Get five Soccer Balls to win 20 free spins
- Penalty Kick Bonus Round
- When you get three or more Referee symbols, the bonus round will begin. If you get two Referee symbols, you might still get into the Penalty Kick Bonus Round. Then we go to VAR video review, and all Referee symbols become sticky, triggering a sticky re-spin.
- Get three, four, or five Referees to win the Bonus Round.