Great Rhino Megaways SlotsThe third new slot game from Pragmatic Play is entitled Great Rhino Megaways Slots. This slot has an African theme and it is the first Megaways slot from this provider. This slot, as well, takes me back to my camera safari to Africa, and players will be just as thrilled by this game as the others I have reviewed from Pragmatic Play.
About the GameGreat Rhino Megaways Slots is one of those slot games that you should test out first. It is an Instant Play game and before you play it, I advise you to read the pay table. This is a high stakes game in that the payouts are huge. So buckle down, read the pay table, and test out the game. I guarantee you’ll be playing it for hours regardless of whether you bet the max or not.
How Many Reels and Paylines are there?Great Rhino is a 6-reel, 200704 ways to win. Yes, you heard me right! It is a 6-7 grid which accounts for the 200,704 number. At the top right of the slot, you will see the Megaways number, which is the pay lines. At the bottom left of the slot, you will find the BET $125.00 Double Chance to Win Feature. This can be turned on or off at your discretion.
Ways to WinWins awarded for left to right adjacent symbol combinations of any size. Reels 1 and 6 can have up to 7 symbols. Reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 can have up to 8 symbols. The top row of reels 2 to 5 spin independently from left to right. In total, the maximum number of ways you can win is 200,704.
The Megaways BoxAs mentioned earlier, the Megaways Box number will change with each spin.
What are the Betting Ranges in this Game?On either side of the Spin button to the right, you will find the plus and minus buttons. Click on either one and you will be able to place your bet. If you wish to bet the max, ensure that the bet is 10, the coin value is $.50, and the total bet is $100 per spin. You can lower the coin value which will lower the total bet. Just make sure you bet all lines. What ever size bet you make, this will change the overall payout of each animal, so check each bet against the amount in the pay table.
Where is the Pay Table?At the bottom left of the slot, click on the small I and you will be have access to the pay table where you will find the special features, symbols, and rules of the game.
What is the Return to Player for this Game?The RTP is 96.58%.
What Are the Special Features in this Game?Including the Rhino, there are five other animals that are of importance in this game: the Cheetah, the Gorilla, the Crocodile, the Swan, and the Hyena. The highest paying animal is the Cheetah. Get all five to win $5000. The lowest paying symbols are the cards. The Rhino is the Wild symbol and will appear on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 only.
Tumble FeatureThis is a feature in which after every spin, winning combinations are paid and all winning symbols disappear. The remaining symbols fall to the bottom and the empty positions are filled with new symbols that tumble from above thus creating new winning combinations. The tumbling will continue until there are no more wins.
Free Spins Rules
- The Gold Coin with the Rhino on it is the Scatter symbol. It will appear on all reels. Get 4 or more Scatter symbols to trigger the free spins round. During this round, every tumble increases the win multiplier by 1xs. After every tumble, the win of that multiplier is multiplied by the current multiplier. At the beginning of the free spins round, you will be asked to choose 1 out of 4 options. They are:
- 4 Scatters = 15 free spins with starting multiplier of 1xs; 10 free spins with starting multiplier of 5xs; and 5 free spins with starting multiplier of 10xs
- 5 Scatters = 19 free spins with starting multiplier of 1xs; 14 free spins with starting multiplier of 5xs; and 9 free spins with starting multiplier of 10xs
- 6 Scatters = 23 free spins with starting multiplier of 1xs; 18 free spins with starting multiplier of 5xs; and 13 free spins with starting multiplier of 10xs
- Get 3 Scatters during this round to receive an additional 5 free spins.