In one of the more interesting online casinos launched in 2016, BoomBet welcomes you with a ticking time bomb on a black screen. This will certainly draw your attention to the casino. BoomBet is owned by Cyberrock Entertainment N.C. and operates under the Curacao Gaming Authority. Although Rival is one software company that powers BoomBet, unfortunately it is not open to US players. As for the site itself, the game icons look like emojis and when you click on any of the games shown on the main page, they will load instantly. Thus, BoomBet is a Flash Casino and doesn’t require any download. Along with Rival, BoomBet is powered by Vivo, Sandstorm, Betsoft, PariPloay, Microgaming, and Spinomenal.
PromotionsWhen you join BoomBet Casino you will receive 20 no deposit free spins. In addition (and this is quite unique) you can purchase free spins at their store. You can easily view the cost of these spins on the top left hand side of the main page. To the right, you will see the promotion. This consists of a 100% bonus PLUS up to 200 free spins. Unfortunately, you have to contact customer support to ask about the other promotions as the screen states “they are not available at this time.” Getting back to the Store section, here is what they are offering:
- 103 Spins for $25.00 playing Once Upon A Time Slots
- 250 Spins for $75.00 playing Mr. Vegas Slots
- 100 Spins for $35.00 playing Greedy Goblins Slots
- 83 Spins for $25.00 playing Fa Fa Twins Slots
- 105 Spins for $25.00 playing Under the Bed Slots
- 186 Spins for $30.00 playing More Gold Diggin Slots ’
VIP RewardsVIP Rewards: As a VIP, you will be instantly put on Level 1. There are 5 levels. You will receive comps, gift catalogue, Bet Limits, Daily deposit Caps, VIP Withdrawals, and VIP tournaments.
Casino Games in FlashInstead of paying for spins, just play the games that have FREE spins and forget about paying for them. So now we have 100’s of slot games you can play directly on your browser. The newest games are hard to read, but here are some of them for you to ponder about: World Leaders , Pixiu, Mad Road , Game of Kings , Cleopatra , Chef Wars , Alice in Wonderland, plus hundreds more.
BankingTo fund your BoomBet account, you can use the following banking methods: Credit Cards, dotPay, GiroPay, Neteller, PaySafeCard, Qiwi, Sofort, and Trustly. What is interesting here is that the methods on the Banking page are not the same as the banking on the main page. Contact customer support to verify what payment methods they do accept.
Customer SupportYou can contact a customer support representative via Live Chat, email, and phone numbers for Eu and International calls.
To Join or Not to Join BoomBetI have to say that having its own store on site is a bit greedy. In addition, the information given does not correspond with the information on Banking, one of the most important features of any casino. The font size of the site is way too small. I would suggest you visit BoomBet casino to ascertain if it conforms to your expectations.
BoomBet Casino News
- New Game of Kings Slots Has Online Players Trumpeting! February 3, 2020
- Coming Soon: Shopping in the Hills Slots January 28, 2020
- Spinomenal Releases 6 New Slot Games January 27, 2020
- Enter the Realm of Dragon's Cave Slots January 27, 2020
- New Dodge City Slots Arrives! January 26, 2020
- Cash Grab Double Bonus Video Poker December 30, 2019
- Leap Frog onto the New Lilly’s Pad Slots October 28, 2019