$2.8 Million Jackpot Won at Caesars Palace
Another casino player now has something to smile about. The latest jackpot win happened at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas . A woman from Texas won the progressive jackpot while playing the Bombs Away Bombshells slots machine game. This slots machine is part of the gaming fun offered by International Game Technology or IGT. The approximate amount won is $2,832,044. The winner, named Monica B. was so excited to find that she had won that she quickly called her husband to share the news with him.
Bombs Away BombshellsThe Bombs Away Bombshells slots machine is part of the MegaJackpots progressive software products. It was introduced in 1986, and has released more than $5 billion in jackpot money. There at 5 reels and 50 paylines and wilds for players to receive. The game has rich graphics and numerous symbols. The minimum wager starts at a penny and the maximum wager is $3.
About MegaJackpots ProgressivesThe largest jackpot that was won in the area of Las Vegas is about $39 million that was won in 2003. The MegaJackpots has created a large amount of instant millionaires. At the moment, at least 1,400 millionaires have won on the MegaJackpots Progressive game.
Big winnings News
- Michigan Lottery Has Their Sights Set On The Internet Despite Opposition July 30, 2020
- Agent Cash Slots Promo July 15, 2020
- We Have a Big Winner at Fair Go Casino July 2, 2020
- Another Aussie Takes Center Stage July 2, 2020
- Fair Go Casino Player Wins Big July 2, 2020
- Liberty Slots Player Sitting Pretty with 10,000 from 75 Spin March 12, 2020
- A Bodog Player’s Winning Philosophy February 11, 2020
- WowPot Progressive Slot Winner February 11, 2020
- Big RTG Win By Colorado Grandma! February 9, 2020
- Mega Moolah Jackpot Pays Out £5.8 Million February 6, 2020