How To Open A Bitcoin Wallet For Bovada
As you may be aware, Bitcoin s have become popular throughout the world. This new cryptocurrency offers safe and secure transactions when funding your casino accounts. Moreover, the number of Bitcoin casinos has increased substantially, allowing players from the US and the world to be able to play at online casinos without any worries because Bitcoin users are strictly anonymous. This takes us to Bovada , a Bitcoin casino. In addition, Bitcoin is now the preferred method of depositing funds into your Bovada account among players because it is free to do so. There are no transaction fees for making a deposit via Bitcoin.
How Do I Open a Bitcoin Account to Fund My Online Casino?The first thing you have to do is to purchase Bitcoins. The easiest method is to go to a Bitcoin exchange online. These exchanges allow you to convert your money into other currencies, i.e. the US dollar. Thus, the Bitcoins that you purchase will be stored in your own Bitcoin wallet. So that when you purchase these Bitcoins, you can fund your casino account without any fees. In fact, you can transfer your Bitcoin wallet to another Bitcoin wallet if you choose to do so.
How Do I Put Money into a Bitcoin Wallet?While Bovada Casino recommends Coinbase to purchase your Bitcoins, but there are certainly other companies that will assist you in buying Bitcoins. We recommend you use other companies since Coinbase does not allow Bitcoins for gambling purposes. Blockchain.com is one you can use. Here is an example. Blockchain is akin to PayPal or Google Wallet. You can buy your Bitcoins easily, sell Bitcoins, and more important fund your Bovada casino account.
How Do I Fund My Bovada Casino Account?To have a Bitcoin wallet as part of your Bovada Casino account, first register your Bitcoin wallet with Bovada. Then make a Bitcoin deposit just as you would with credit cards. Then go to the Deposit page and select Bitcoin as your deposit methods. Enter the amount you wish to deposit. Bovada will give you a Bovada Bitcoin wallet address. Make sure you write this address down for future deposits. Then launch the Bitcoin wallet using the button provided. The transaction address will be needed, so just copy and paste the Bitcoin address that was provided initially. If you have a mobile device, just scan the QR code. Once you have entered all the required information, your account will be fully funded. The deposit limits are $20 minimum and $5000 maximum.
How Do I Make a Bitcoin Withdrawal?First, log into your account. Then click on the balance amount located at the top right corner of the page. Choose withdraw and click on Withdrawal Request. Choose Bitcoin and enter the amount you wish to draw. Enter your Bitcoin wallet address. Click on request withdrawal. Note: there are no fees for withdrawals. The withdrawal limits using Bitcoin at Bovada Casino are a minimum of $20 and a maximum of $9,500. You may also want to note that Bitcoin withdrawals are only available for players who have previously made a successful Bitcoin deposit. Additionally, any player who deposits via Bitcoin, must also receive their withdrawal via Bitcoin.
- Get a Bitcoin Wallet
- Load your Bitcoin Wallet with Bitcoins (BTC)
- Log into your Bovada Account and find “Make a Deposit” option.
- Pick Bitcoin as your depositing option and follow the intsructions.
- You will be given a bitcoin address.
- Open your bitcoin wallet and send required amount to this address.
- Double check that the string of the bitcoin address is correct.
- You deposit will appear in the Bovada account in 30 sec and up to 10 minutes, depending on the traffic in the Bitcoin system.
- Bitcoin Casinos October 11, 2020
- Neteller Planning US Re-entry October 8, 2020
- Play Poker with PayPal October 7, 2020
- Skrill App October 7, 2020
- Lincoln Withdrawal Methods August 12, 2020
- Poker and Casino Payments - Instant Check August 10, 2020
- MasterCard Casinos August 10, 2020
- Online Gamblers Hit it Big with Bitcoin at Drake Casino August 6, 2020
- Ethereum Smart Contract Casino August 6, 2020
- ECheck payment method August 5, 2020