eChecks Options Limited for US Players
There are only several US casinos that are accepting e-checks to fund your casino accounts. They are mainly RTG Casinos. However, we do have alternative methods available at many US casinos for you to use that are just as safe and secure and even more desirable in this finicky market. They are:
- MyPaylinQ *Available at selected casinos*
- Money Orders
- Western Union
- Prepaid Cards
- Bank Transfers
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Cards *Check to ensure if your state allows this method of payment
eCheck CasinosWant to play with eCheck? Good choice. ECheck casino payments were very popular. Lately, many US players were complaining about eCheck problems, so we decided to find the best eCheck online casinos accepting players from ALL US states and provide more details about eCheck (especially useful for the first time eCheck users).
$8888 +350 Free Spins (code: UPTOWN1ACES), Low Playthrough up to $100 (code: 100ACES)
400% up to $4000 for Slots, Keno and Scratch Cards (code: LUCKYRED400)
Jump right to
- eCheck casino basics
- Is it free to use eCheck at online casinos?
- eCheck online casino accepting players from ALL US states
- Funding my account with eCheck
- Do I need to register to use an eCheck?
- Cashing out with eCheck
- How safe is an eCheck?
eCheck casino basics – What is an eCheck?The eCheck payment method was simply a technology that let anyone with a checking account make purchases online. There was no need for anything but a checking account to buy credits at casinos that take eChecks. All eCheck payments were based on the ACH (Automatic Clearing House) technology used by banks to transfer billions of dollars daily. Basic facts about casinos and eChecks:
- Completely free to use – there were absolutely no charges
- Easy to use – simply choose eCheck as the payment method after you’ve downloaded the casino software
- Safer than credit cards
- Unlike credit cards, casino payments and deposits were rarely rejected
- Quick – once the cash was transferred by eCheck, your online casino account showed the credit in a few minutes
Is it free to use eCheck to fund my casino account?YES is was completely free to make an online casino eCheck deposit. There were no charges to use eCheck in our casinos. With eCheck, you were making a casino deposit from your checking account directly to your casino account. Free, simple, and safe.
eCheck online casino that used to accept players from ALL US states:
How do I fund my casino account with an eCheck?All you had to do was download the online casino software then register as a player. Next, go to the cashier page and choose E-Check as your payment option. That was it. Our casino accepted eChecks because it was safe and so simple to use.
Do I need to register or sign-up anywhere to use eChecks?No. There was no need to join as a member with any site or company in order to use eChecks as your payment method in our casinos. Clicking on the E-Check option in the cashier page after you register was all that was required.
How do I cash out if I funded my account with an eCheck?Cashing out was as simple as depositing. When you requested a cash-out, if you deposited money to the casinos using eCheck as a payment method, then the cash-out would automatically be transferred into your checking account.
Is eCheck technology safe?eCheck casino payments were fully encrypted by the sending and receiving banks. Making an eCheck casino purchase was exactly the same as any online banking transaction. Depositing money to your casino account via eCheck was safer than a credit card transaction.
Is eCheck only used in online casinos?No. Most online businesses accepted eChecks as a payment method. Over 34 BILLION dollars in transactions were made using eChecks every year. Please keep in mind that most reputable online US casinos accepted eCheck. Casinos that do not should not be played at, for the same reason a player should not wager at online casinos that do not have live help phone numbers.
Are there different forms of eChecks?Yes. After you logged in to your casino account, you chose from the following eCheck payment options:
- E-Check - Immediate Check – for U.S. and Canadian players
- INSTADEBIT – not for U.S. and Canadian players since January 19, 2007
- European Cheque – for European casino players
I live in Europe. Can I deposit funds to the casino from my checking account?Yes. To use an eCheck with a European checking account, simply choose European Cheque as your payment option.
What’s the difference between paying for casino credit with an eCheck or a credit card?Depositing cash with Visa or MasterCard is not usually free. Most casinos charge a transaction fee when a credit card is used. eChecks are free. Credit cards often reject payments made to casino accounts. There were never any rejections with eChecks for US players as long as there was money in the checking account. eCheck were safer to use than credit cards.
Who can use eChecks for Online Casino Payments?Anyone with a checking account could have purchased online casino credits with an eCheck at casinos accepting this form of payment. There was no need to register with any third-parties. Simply open a player account and you have paid pay by check and start having fun in minutes.
- Bitcoin Casinos October 11, 2020
- Neteller Planning US Re-entry October 8, 2020
- Play Poker with PayPal October 7, 2020
- Skrill App October 7, 2020
- Lincoln Withdrawal Methods August 12, 2020
- Poker and Casino Payments - Instant Check August 10, 2020
- MasterCard Casinos August 10, 2020
- Online Gamblers Hit it Big with Bitcoin at Drake Casino August 6, 2020
- Ethereum Smart Contract Casino August 6, 2020
- ECheck payment method August 5, 2020