New Caveat Will be tested before New Jersey Commences Online Gambling
It was just announced that when the online casinos launch in New Jersey, there will be certain requirements that will have to be met before players can cash in on individual casino promotions. To begin with, a 30-day moratorium on promotions will be in effect. After which, players who take advantage of casino promotions will have to wager a specific amount in order to cash in. On the other hand, players who win using their own money will be able to withdraw said money at any time. Moreover, some of the casinos may require a player to use his or her own money before any welcome bonus match is utilized. This is an interesting development since it is the welcome bonus and promotions that actually attract players to online casinos. There will be a testing period that will commence on November 21 for five days. This test should be able to determine if this particular promotions caveat will be well received or totally rejected by online players.
Just in Time for Thanksgiving!A new slot by Net Entertainment entitled Wild Turkey has been released. This is a 5-reel, 20-payline bonus video slot that has the potential of awarding 800,000 coins equal vent to $400,000! Yes, along with this gigantic jackpot there is also a free spins round in which you can win 60 free spins. While the game itself utilizes those dreadful cards, and 200 coins per spin, why wouldn’t you give this slot a try considering the sizeable jackpot? This slot is no turkey! Look for our review in the coming days.
USA legislation News
- Playing Casino Games in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Paddy Power and Nevada Gaming License October 8, 2020
- 888 Poker Nevada October 8, 2020
- Nevada Law AB114 October 7, 2020
- Repeal UIGEA October 7, 2020
- Internet Gambling October 7, 2020
- Online Gaming Debate in Illinois August 11, 2020
- Another Hearing on the Legalization of Online Gambling August 11, 2020
- Iowa legislator to propose bill for the expansion of the current online gambling limits August 6, 2020
- Federal Online Gaming Bill Looks Doomed Already August 6, 2020