Florida Says No To Casino Resorts
A 400 page bill that proposed the building of two large casino resorts near Miami has been sidelined after a committee failed to agree on middle ground meaning that in the near future at least, the state of Florida will not be opening up to casino gambling and entertainment. The major issue is the five year deal that the state has with the Seminole Tribe of Florida that ends next year and Senator Garrett Richter stated that, "Recently it's become very apparent to all of us who are tracking this issue that unless the governor negotiates a new contract with the Seminole tribe, there won't be any comprehensive gaming legislation this year." Currently the Seminole Tribe has complete exclusivity regarding casino operations and a whole new deal is unlikely to be made in the short time remaining in this legislative session, with Richter conceding that, "During the gaming committee's extended deliberations over the past year, it has become increasingly apparent to me that, even on our committee, reaching consensus on a 400-page gaming reform bill is just not in the cards.” There are of course racetracks in Florida that allow for slots players to enjoy their favorite game however the resort casinos would have offered something more along the lines of a Vegas style complex...maybe next year!
Online Casinos in FloridaSlots players in Florida can get their fill of the action online and there are many quality US online casinos that accept players from Florida with Gossip Slots casino being one of the newest, and we have to say best. Gossip Slots provides a huge array of 5 reel online video slots and 3 reel classic slots and there’s also a unique chat function in the casino which players may use to socialize a little while they play. Mobile slots players may also enjoy their slots action from anywhere using the Gossip Slots mobile casino too, and of course there’s a huge welcome bonus as well as many slots reload bonuses up for grabs.
USA legislation News
- Playing Casino Games in Nevada October 8, 2020
- Paddy Power and Nevada Gaming License October 8, 2020
- 888 Poker Nevada October 8, 2020
- Nevada Law AB114 October 7, 2020
- Repeal UIGEA October 7, 2020
- Internet Gambling October 7, 2020
- Online Gaming Debate in Illinois August 11, 2020
- Another Hearing on the Legalization of Online Gambling August 11, 2020
- Iowa legislator to propose bill for the expansion of the current online gambling limits August 6, 2020
- Federal Online Gaming Bill Looks Doomed Already August 6, 2020