CasinoNic No Deposit Bonus Codes
As one of Australia's best new online casinos, there have been many changes to Casinonic since my last visit. For one thing, they have expanded into many other countries; they have new welcome bonuses and promotions, and nothing is indicating a no deposit bonus. Also, Casionic no longer has Instant Play unless you hail from the countries listed in their menu. With a slew of providers, including Microgaming, Betsoft, and PlaynGo, players will have a choice of more than 2000 games.
Owned and operated by Dama N.V., a company registered and established under Curacao's laws, Casinonic players will enjoy their "Personal" promotions and Bitcoin Funding.
Does Casinonic Offer a No Deposit Bonus Code?
New: While there is a reference made to a no deposit bonus, the specifics are not exact. Contact Customer Support in this regard.
What are the Welcome Bonus and Promotions at Casinonic?
- The New Welcome Bonus Package consists of €1200 over the first six deposits. Here is the breakdown:
- 1st Deposit - 100% Up To 200€
- 2nd Deposit - 50% Up To 200€
- 3rd Deposit - 50% Up To 200€
- 4th Deposit - 50% Up To 200€ once per day
- 5th Deposit - 50% Up To 200€ once per day
- 6th Deposit - 50% Up To 200€ once per day
- Tuesday Bonus: A 100% deposit bonus up to 100€.
- Friday Bonus: A 50% deposit bonus up to 200€
- VIP Bonus: Deposit 1000€ to 2000€, and you will receive 30% in your bonus account.
- Birthday Bonus: Deposit 150€, and you will receive 75€ in your bonus account.
What is the Category of Games at Casinonic?
The games include Top Games, Slots, Live, Roulette, Blackjack, and Table Games.
Can I Play Games for Free and For Real Money?
New - Since Casinonic is not open to US players, the games can no longer be played via Instant Play. But when you join the casino, you can play for real money.
What are the Payment Methods at Casinonic?
The payment methods are Bitcoin, Credit Cards, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill, PaySafeCard, iDebit, Instadebit, Interac, Rapid, Bank Transfer, Virtual Credit Card, Neosurf, and CoinsPaid.
Is Casinonic a Mobile Casino?
Yes. Casinonic is compatible with iOS and Android devices.
How do I contact Customer Support?
Players can contact customer support via Live Chat and email.
We have seen many changes in this review of Casinonic, which is a good thing since it branched out to a myriad of countries. With new welcome bonuses and promotions, I suspect many of our non-US players will take my advice and join Casinonic.