Will a New Casino Open in Little Rock, Arkansas?
That’s the question many people in Little Rock are questioning. Some are for it; while some are against it. The Quapaw tribe, which already operates the Downstream Casino in Oklahoma, purchased land in Pulaski County, Arkansas. While they are not expressing immediate plans to build a casino now, the options are open to them. The advantages of opening a casino in Little Rock would produce more than 20 million dollars in revenue a year. This can hardly be ignored. Nor can the fact that it would produce hundreds of jobs be ignored either. Another important consideration is that Indian owned casinos are not bound by local and state laws. While Arkansas prohibits casinos, the Quapaw Tribe would not be exempt from building and/or operating a casino in this state.
USA Gambling News
- Borgata Casino Sues Phil Ivey for a $10 Million Baccarat Scam November 9, 2020
- Foxwoods Resort Casino and GameAccount Partner Up November 4, 2020
- Foxwoods Online Slots November 3, 2020
- Spin Palace Sports October 15, 2020
- Intertops Sportsbook October 15, 2020
- BitBook Sportsbook October 14, 2020
- 5 USA-Friendly Online Casinos to Consider October 14, 2020
- SportsBetting.ag Poker Room October 12, 2020
- PokerKing October 8, 2020
- 888.com Nevada News October 8, 2020